July 10 lb challange who whats in?

Options

Replies

• Mariah836
    Mariah836 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if I still can. Is there anything I need to do?
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I am ready....Go Team Blue!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Purple:)
  • dmartinezjr
    Options
    count me in :D

Hope I'm not too late!
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    ME!!! I need to lose ten pounds this month for my beach vacation in aug with nothing but skinny people!

SW: 171
    CW: 167
    GW:150
  • KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    10 lbs.. Bring it on.. count me in!
  • Jayney10
    Jayney10 Posts: 43
    Options
    I Would like to be in on the July 10lb challenge too - hope not to late!!!
  • 3ricaAnn
    3ricaAnn Posts: 288
    Options
    mine starts with a 3. what team am i on??
  • DanaKinzer
    DanaKinzer Posts: 72
    Options
    May I join this challenge also? Or are we limited to just one challenge at a time? If we aren't limited, I'd love to join the 10 pound challenge!
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'd like to o this if it's not too late.
  • mandycatz
    mandycatz Posts: 1
    Options
    This is my first time on here. I have the app on my phone and decided to look up on here. I would like to join.
  • elainemcg
    elainemcg Posts: 25
    Options
    i would love to do this count me in but please explain how to do it, i am a newbie x
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Im in :wink:

TEAM BLUE
    Starting Weight: 192 7/1/11
  • velisha
    velisha Posts: 21
    Options
    I would like to join!!! :-)
  • eriegiantsfan
    Options
    Sounds like fun! If's it's not too late, I'm in!
  • enriquez18
    enriquez18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    OK July challengers here are the teams and captians please send a friend request to your team captian. if you have not figured it out your team is decided by the first letter of your screen name.

A thru H Captian:dhiggins8 Team blue A H
    I thru P Captian: jrdoty8986 Team Red I P
    Q thru Z Captian: SommerJo Team purple Q Z

Every Friday send your team captian your weight and we will post the list by Sunday. so tomorrow please send out your starting Weight.

I am in...hopefully u get my weights this time.... I resent my messages, and even did a new one for june...did u get them?
  • xxxmissbxxx
    Options
    Would love to join too, count me in please.

Lorraine:smile:
  • hamsio
    hamsio Posts: 26
    Options
    I would love to join PLEASE.... I need all the motivation and support I can get :)

Do we just message and add the team captain that matches our name?
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! Look at all these amazing people joining us for this month!!!! DHIGGINS -- what a great idea to start a new thread for JULY!!!

I'm soo GEEKED about all the friend requests I've gotten -- and the messages too!!!! Whooooo weeee!!!! I don't know about the Red and Blue Teams -- But I think my PURPLE TEAM has the MOST MOTIVATED people on MFP!!!!

I'll be your TEAM CAPTAIN on this wild and crazy ride thru the month of JULY!!! Check back often cuz we get some WICKED AWESOME challenges from the FATHERSHIP (aka dhiggins).

For those Q-Z's who are hangin out with me this month -- I try to post a status message on Thursdays to remind everyone to check in on Friday. I'm going to keep the 411 on my home computer so I can post by Sunday (instead of keeping all the info at work and doing it Monday lol).

I'm so excited guys and gals -- I can't wait to see how wonderful we all do!!!

Mental Hugs and High Fives all around!!! Good luck to everyone!!!!

:heart: :flowerforyou: 199 by 9/9:flowerforyou: :heart:
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    I'm in again and already messaged my captain. If you're a RED team member (or anyone for that matter! :) Feel free to add me so we can support each other and the RED team can kick some major tail! :)