July 10 lb challange who whats in?

Options

Replies

• stormyros
    stormyros Posts: 6
    Options
    im in sent message to the person i think is my team captain leader or whatever.
  • dhiggins8
    dhiggins8 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    here is the blue team roster double check your weights and if i left your neam off send me a message.

3ricaAnn
    acmcoc
    Alacey88
    alifer
    alisamel
    aochoa123
    areittinger
    arkabama
    bearcare
    bethanyfromm
    blessed210986
    bmwells1
    bringit30
    bullriderswife08
    calikimi
    CandyJ9
    cedarbrook
    cherubcrnp
    ckarlovec=
    cowenlaw1
    crzyracer_03
    DanaKinzer
    dcladydi
    deehartley
    dhiggins8
    dmartinesjr
    dmeyne
    Emily4H
    enriquez18
    fallatkin
    fiammafiore
    Ginapuff
    jayney10

Total team weight
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    I want to thank all of you who have chosen to partisapate in the July challange. When I this 10 lbs i will move into the maintenance mode of my journey. at this time i would like to thank those of you who have helped me along with this journey. I am not going to go anywhere but just wanted to express my thankfullness to you all for helping me and if i have encouraged any of you to keep going then i have done what i need to even if it was just one of you. i want to inspire many others in there journey. as we all know this journey starts with the first step and coming to MFP was my first step and i am so greatfull for this app. who would ever thought that such an app would have this much affect on so many people.even though i have never meet any of you in person i feel like you are all such close friends. and wish i could meet each and everyone of you face to face to tell you how much you mean to me. last night I ordered the insanity program and it will be here in 5 to 7 days however i am going to wait until my 14 year old son comes home from camp to start it which is at the end of July. can't wait for that. the weight i wanted to lose is almost gone and that will help me tone the body of mine know. and hopfully be in the beat shape of my life.
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    I am sure going to try. Hopefully works well with my 100+ miles of walking/jogging/running goal in July.
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    Ok teams for those who have been with is a while you. Should already be doing this but the first challenge drink @ least 64 oz of water daily. The second challenge is to perform 25 jumping jacks a day and add 5 each day. You do not have to do all 25 at the same time. You can break it up into 5 sets of five but no fewer than 5.
  • hamsio
    hamsio Posts: 26
    Options
    Water drinking was the challenge I gave myself for the coming week anyway I am totally on board :)

This is going to be a great month
  • ldennis101
    Options
    I would really like to do this if there aren't too many people already! Very exciting!
  • jabay1980
    jabay1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi... My name's Joanna. Can I still join?
  • blue_72
    blue_72 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi

I'd love to participate in this. I joined the site a couple of weeks ago but then my son got ill and iv actually put on another couple of lbs. Feel this would give me exactly what i need as i certainly wouldn't want to let my team down.

Am i too late though?
  • SommerJo
    SommerJo Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    TEAMMATE
    STARTING
    ROSEMILLER11
    [262.0]
    SAHALCOMB
    [189.0]
    SAKWARI
    [267.8]
    SASSYAG1999
    [179.2]
    SOCKMONTEY
    [XXX.X]
    SOMMERJO
    [217.8]
    SOSBORNE73
    [214.0]
    SOUTHERNBELLE0364---[204.4]
    SPARKLYPOOF
    [XXX.X]
    SRHDWLL
    [198.0]
    STANGMA
    [165.0]
    STORMYROS
    [320.0]
    SWEET31
    [265.0]
    TBBCOACH
    [XXX.X]
    TEREROB
    [216.8]
    TIABIRDIE56
    [XXX.X]
    TIFFYPOOH2U
    [154.2]
    TINK739
    [174.0]
    TISHALOSES
    [210.0]
    TONILYNN70
    [XXX.X]
    TRACEYISOM
    [XXX.X]
    VEBRUDHA
    [XXX.X]
    VELISHA
    [229.0]
    VIOLETSWORLD
    [136.0]

Wowzers!!! Welcome Welcome Welcome to all our new Purple Team Members!!!!! These are just the ones who friend requested me or sent me a message. I saw a few more posts of interest and I'll snag them up too :D

There's a couple of missing weights -- it's quite possible you added it to your friend request message and I missed it before hitting accept.:blushing: Please send those to me ASAP.

I'm really excited about this month and I really want to get my booty in gear!!! These group challenges are perfect for me because I like the accountability and even the sense of competition (Tiffy you know I'm talking 'bout you gurl!!!).

Remember to drink your water and add your jumping jacks to your workout. We only have one rule round these parts -- DON"T GIVE UP. It doesn't matter if you gain or lose or stay the same week to week. Stick with it!! Don't get discouraged and don't be sorry. It's ok to be disappointed in your choices -- forgive yourself and move on.

And remember -- the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!! I'm done being insane. If I want to lose this weight -- I need to make changes!! I'm so happy to have all of you on this journey with me!!!

Goooooo Puuuurrrpppplllleee!!!!!! And good luck to the Red and Blue Teams as well!!!

Edited because I can't spell.
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    AWESOME - So many new Purple People !!
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 4,041 Member
    Options
    Let's do this Purple! Good luck Red and Blue! Purple teammates friend me for support.
  • gila24
    gila24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I missed this post as I was camping for Canada Day long weekend.... if I can get in I need it :)

I will weigh in tomorrow morning and looking to lose at least 10 pounds this month... started back at P90x today and still running with the Bridge to 10K program (week 3).

Add me... please
  • rosemiller11
    rosemiller11 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    well, jumping jacks done for today.... I'm doin the 30 day shred, so I have plenty of jumping jacks to record! Water is well on it's way.
  • dhiggins8
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I missed this post as I was camping for Canada Day long weekend.... if I can get in I need it :)

I will weigh in tomorrow morning and looking to lose at least 10 pounds this month... started back at P90x today and still running with the Bridge to 10K program (week 3).

Add me... please
    [/quot

Never to late you will be on my team so friend me And send me your starting weight
  • dhiggins8
    Options

Add me... please
    [/quot

Never to late you will be on my team so friend me And send me your starting weight
  • trixie0476
    Options
    I would like to try this challenge, I do have to say I am not sure I have lost 10 lbs in a month since I started.
  • catecn
    catecn Posts: 84
    Options
    I WANT IN :) add me :) i just started today
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Monday complete! 116 oz of water and 25 jumping jacks