Like Minded Lushes July 2011

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    It's been too hot to move, let alone eat, so I've had crap to eat and a couple of drinks. Whoot!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Didn't do too bad this weekend
    Saturday-1 beer, 2 blueberry vodkas with crystal light lemonade and diet cranberry, 1 mango water ice with tequila, 3 1/2 mango vodkas and diet sprite. I know it sounds like a lot on paper but I measured all my booze and it was over a period of 10 hours.

Sunday-3 blueberry vodkas with crystal light lemonade and diet cranberry and 1 vodka with crystal light and blueberry juice.
    Monday-0
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the loss of your pup, Jax, you did the right thing:flowerforyou:
    DH and I shared three big bottle of Kirin with Sushi on Friday, had three miller lites on Saturday
    Sunday=0 drinks
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your loss Jax. :cry: The pain does ease up (slightly) over time. My mother is a vet tech and when we had to put down my precious Siamese, she explained it to me this way... It is our final act of love and kindness to our pets when we put them down. I struggled with it so much but in the end, she wasn't herself at all and I could see the pain she was in with each breath she took. So I don't know if that helps but it helps comfort me when I miss her. :flowerforyou:

Yea, this weekend I made up for the 0 drinks during the week. :embarassed: I had 3 glasses of wine Friday night...and completely lost count on Saturday. I tried out a new wine and was disappointed at first but it grew on me a little bit. I am just proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone and trying a new wine. :laugh:

Sunday I let me body recover from the beating I gave my liver on Saturday. :blushing:

So Sunday 0
    and going for another drink free weekday stretch! :drinker:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Rum is not a good replacement for Whiskey! Two lushy weekends in a row and i'm kickin' myself for it... gotta get back in the game.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Hey, its August... do we have a new thread?
  • Just_Dot
    Options
    I don't think so...I vaguely remember (maybe?) Robin saying she was going to be out of town or couldn't start the new thread or something...I'll start it!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    I am in denial that it is August already :huh:
  • Just_Dot
    Options