So I like my snake. . .

Options
13»

Replies

• Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Large breed dogs, especially working dogs such as rottweilers, mastiffs, dobermans, etc. I think my profile pic says it all.
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    I love all animals:) Can't stand insects though...ick

Im definitely more of a dog person than a cat person. I have an italian greyhound crossed with a chihuahua.....love her!! She has her quirks thats for sure lol
  • niste_ketlin
    Options
    I have a mini zoo....... I love everything.
  • HappyHealthyHolly
    HappyHealthyHolly Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Not so much a snake person, terrified in fact. Would love to change that, but I know what it would involve, so nah, not yet! ;)
    As for me though, I've got 2 kitty children that my world revolves around. I enjoy dogs too, not the slobber, but the dog! LOL
    I've also had hamsters, which I love!
    I go more for the fuzzy rather than the scaley. But really, I love & respect all animals! :D So if anyone is mean, even to a snake, I will be mean to them! :P
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love my basset hounds. I have 2 adults and 5 puppies. We are selling the pups, but if I could keep them all I would. They have such adorably sad eyes and lovely long ears.
  • niste_ketlin
    Options
    Since everyone else is saying what all they have, I'll share. 4 dogs (Beagle - Curtis Lamont, beagle x blue heeler - Sophie Ann, beagle x pitbull x lab - Skipper Steven, coon hound mix - Sally Jo), 4 ferrets (Ravi, Lily, Lucy, Lakota), 4 cockatiels + 5 eggs (adult birds - Louie - Lacy - Loretta - Meany), 1 slider turtle - Starvin' Carvin. Some fish. The dogs, birds and ferrets are ALL rescued. Rescuing is of high importance to me, we got them out of life threatening situations for the most part. And, all the dogs and ferrets are spayed and neutered. I would give the details behind the rescues but I don't want to bore people if that's not what they want to hear. But if anyone wants to ask, go ahead and I will share!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of getting a new pet, but what?!?