8 week elimination challenge (closed group)

Options

Replies

• P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Can we start trash talking yet? 'cuz TEAM GREEN is gonna dominate!

:laugh:

YOU DAMN RIGHT!!!! Now whatta we do? I have never done this! GO GREEN GO GREEN ITS OUR BIRTHDAY
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Okay green team Lets kick their butts, I feel so Kewl I am a member of a closed group. This is gonna be a fun way to lose some pounds. Good luck to all teams and members but just know thisit wont be easy to beat the MIGHTY GREEN TEAM.
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    I cant wait to see what the first challenge is gonna be
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    TEAM YELLOW!!

LETS DO THIS!!
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Okay green team Lets kick their butts, I feel so Kewl I am a member of a closed group. This is gonna be a fun way to lose some pounds. Good luck to all teams and members but just know thisit wont be easy to beat the MIGHTY GREEN TEAM.

OK Fatboy - just gotta remember we have to FOLLOW UP our trash talk with real work! :tongue:
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    TEAM YELLOW!!

LETS DO THIS!!

Good luck Yellow your gonna need it, Hey 2nd place isn't too bad:laugh:
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options

OK Fatboy - just gotta remember we have to FOLLOW UP our trash talk with real work! :tongue:

Hey Mandy I have never done one of these, Have you?
  • Veronica_029
    Options

Will see how it goes fatboy255 :) Just wait and see!
  • fat2fab4life
    fat2fab4life Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Teams have been completed! Please look above to see what team you are on, and if your team mates have responded add them as a friend so you can motivate each other!!!!

Our first actual weigh in will be Next friday July 8th. you do not have to post pictures of your scale for future weigh ins, just the first one and the last one. If you do not have a camera or are unable to post a picutre please send me a message with your weight and I will accept your word of honor.

****************************** 1ST CHALLENGE TO COMPLETE BY JULY 7 AT 11:59 P.M.******************

TEAM RED: BURN 4,070 CALORIES

TEAM GREEN: BURN 4,100 CALORIES

TEAM YELLOW: BURN 4, 200 CALORIES

TEAM BLUE: BURN 3,3OO CALORIES

(the reason each team has a different calorie burn amount is because of the difference in weight. I am 232 lbs and can burn 1000 calories doing one hour of cardio so it will be easier to reach that goal, others that weigh less it will be harder to burn a lot.. if you have questions please ask me =) ) this calorie burn is to be done by the entire group not just one person doing all of the work so communicate with your team and good luck!!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options

I just want to let you know that team RED might make you all cry hahahaha!!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    Remember teams that it's a group effort to complete the challenges. you can post your progress on this thread or you can message me once you have completed your tasks. it works best if you add your team as a friend so you can keep up with how well you doing or even make decisions on how much each person should contribute to the challenges. however you want to do it is fine but you want to avoid elimination so go teams go!!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Okay i am sorry all I am new to this So THE MIGHTY GREEN TEAM needs to burn 4100 calories by Friday is that Correct. Now yall Yellers,reds,blues NO FIBBING or else:explode: Does it start today because I still gotta work out?

Hey fellow greenies, I average right around 700 calories burned a day by exercise,
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options

I just want to let you know that team RED might make you all cry hahahaha!!
    Just crying because its lonely at the TOP:glasses:
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    Okay i am sorry all I am new to this So THE MIGHTY GREEN TEAM needs to burn 4100 calories by Friday is that Correct. Now yall Yellers,reds,blues NO FIBBING or else:explode: Does it start today because I still gotta work out?

Hey fellow greenies, I average right around 700 calories burned a day by exercise,

yep that is right! as a group you all burn your calorie goal and report to me when you all have completed it so you won't have to face elimination... but all members must contribute!!

btw, it does get lonely at the top of the bottom! hahahaha (does that make sense) my jokes are bad
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    I would like to thank fat2fab4life for doing this I AM SO STOKED!, I am motivated now to hit a 1000 calorie burn today, to help get to that 4100 goal So Thank you fat2fab4life:flowerforyou: for motivating us.
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    I would like to thank fat2fab4life for doing this I AM SO STOKED!, I am motivated now to hit a 1000 calorie burn today, to help get to that 4100 goal So Thank you fat2fab4life:flowerforyou: for motivating us.

You are welcome, thanks for joining or I'd be alone!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    ******************Updated Teams************************

Red Team

fat2fab4life
    crzyracer_03
    rachaelhefner
    anna_lisa
    vcoombe

Team Blue

penguinfan03
    BetterWithAge
    DanaKinzer
    aubreywygralak

Team Yellow

hexkitten
    mrs_joshica
    billuaa
    hippeychick
    veronica_029

Team Green

Konjit
    mandygal13
    fatboy255
    lovehandles3076
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop - team red lets kick *kitten*!!! :smile: Vxx
  • BetterWithAge
    Options
    I already burned over 900 today WOOT!
  • Veronica_029
    Options

You are welcome, thanks for joining or I'd be alone!

Awww Green And Red.....How Sweet.........Where are my Yellows! And yest, Thank you , fat2fab4life for this... I am so so So Excited! Due to time zone difference (it's 10 pm here) I will only start working out tomorrow!