8 week elimination challenge (closed group)

Options

Replies

• fat2fab4life
    fat2fab4life Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    FAT2FAB4LIFE - thanks for doing this! It's awesome to see how motivated everyone already is. Regardless of which team wins, this is surely going to be fun!!!! :wink:

Awh, that makes me smile. Thanks!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options

*************************************** 1ST CHALLENGE TO COMPLETE BY JULY 7 AT 11:59 P.M.*********************************

TEAM RED: BURN 5,770 CALORIES

TEAM GREEN: BURN 6,000 CALORIES

TEAM YELLOW: BURN 5, 200 CALORIES

TEAM BLUE: BURN 5,3OO CALORIES
    Yall Notice that the MIGHTY GREEN has the MOST to BURN, SO STEP ASIDE WERE COMING THROUGH!
  • penguinfan03
    penguinfan03 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm not hearing much from the rest of my blue team.... where are you guys!?!? 5300 calories, we got this all day long!

Should we be reporting our progress in individually, or have a team administrator that reports back to fat2fab?
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I am here...ready and waiting to burn those calories!!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    THERES A BLUE TEAM????:laugh:
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    I'm not hearing much from the rest of my blue team.... where are you guys!?!? 5300 calories, we got this all day long!

Should we be reporting our progress in individually, or have a team administrator that reports back to fat2fab?

Good idea, each team pick a person who will report to me your calories burned! the rest of your team will be on after work so dont worry you are not alone and good luck!!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    I am here...ready and waiting to burn those calories!!

make sure you add other blue members as your friend, you will need them!
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Woo hooo! Team Red baby!
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    My Yellows! Add me so that we can plan to take other colors down. We will Shine! You'll all start seeing Yellow spots every where!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    My Yellows! Add me so that we can plan to take other colors down. We will Shine! You'll all start seeing Yellow spots every where!

LOL oh noooooo you did not lol lol that was funny though!
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    Woo hooo! Team Red baby!

the rest of the team is waiting to meet you!!
  • DanaKinzer
    DanaKinzer Posts: 72
    Options
    5000 calories??? That's NOTHING! I burn that just getting out of bed each day!

Okay.

No, I don't.

It's still nothing though! I'm getting up early tomorrow to get an early start on it before the family errand running starts.
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    Team BLUE report your calorie burns and your weight loss to your new Team Leader......... penguinfan03

team red, yellow and green I need someone to offer, if no one offers I can do it but sometimes it's more fun to keep it in the group.. Once it's reported to me I will report to all of the challengers the info for all of the teams.. I am sooooo excited... And anyone can volunteer, anyone at all LOL.
  • penguinfan03
    penguinfan03 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Haha, you and me both Dana. You know it's serious when the treadmill and I have a date at 7 am on a Saturday.
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    5000 calories??? That's NOTHING! I burn that just getting out of bed each day!

Okay.

No, I don't.

It's still nothing though! I'm getting up early tomorrow to get an early start on it before the family errand running starts.

Okay, lets see on thurs if your team can beat team red in getting it done! hahahahahahaahaha =))
  • Sweetlux
    Sweetlux Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Aw the other teams have NO idea what they are up against :( I am a machine, and I don't like to lose ;)

***WAIT a minute! I do like to lose! You know what I mean.
  • Veronica_029
    Options
    I nominate myself to report for the Yellow team.

"Yellows...Where are you?"
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Yeah I will join, I will post the picture when I get home tonight I have been 199.5-201.5 depending on the time of day, I have right around 40lbs to lose. I will also measure myself for the first time.
  • DanaKinzer
    DanaKinzer Posts: 72
    Options
    Your goal is to have it done by Thursday??? See, that's why your team has already lost. Our goal is to have it done by the end of Sunday!

(Note: When I say "our" I really mean "my" and hope that everyone else agrees with me!)
  • fat2fab4life
    Options
    ************************UPDATED TEAMS*****************************

Red Team

fat2fab4life
    crzyracer_03
    rachaelhefner
    anna_lisa
    vcoombe
    sweetlux
    brit49