Chocolate Cravings - help!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Mathisfun
    Mathisfun Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow has some Dreamy Cluster. They are delicious...120 calories. They satisfy my sweet tooth and chocolate cravings.
  • disappearingact206
    Options
    oreo dipped delight... so good! only 100 cals and it gets the job done!!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Embrace your senses of taste, touch & scent.

Go to a place in your house that is silent. Sit in a comfortable chair. Take a small bite. Close your eyes. Concentrate on the chocolate. Concentrate on the flavor. Concentrate on the aroma. Concentrate on how it feels in your mouth. Concentrate on how you feel while eating it. Concentrate on how sweet it is. Concentrate on how you like it compared to other chocolate you've had. Concentrate on how you feel once it has left your mouth into your esophagus. Concentrate on the after taste it leaves you.

Repeat.
  • lgwhizz
    lgwhizz Posts: 65
    Options
    Great idea on the chocolate chips! I will try this - thank you!

Will also look into this magnesium thing - find that very interesting. thank you!

xxxx
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I like trader joe's sea salt dark chocolate almonds! I eat about 4 and I'm done hehe. Or else fiber bars/luna bars are great. Caramel Nut Brownie Luna bars are AMAZING. I also like to have black coffee w/ 1 splenda to help curb my chocolate cravings.

Chocolove also carries an Almond & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate bar. YUM!! Had three pieces today as a matter of fact! (80 cal and 6g fat)
  • MiladyMetal
    MiladyMetal Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I really love chocolate, so I get a bag of chocolate chips and keep it in the cupboard. Then, when I have a chocolate craving, I measure out one 80 calorie serving of chocolate chips. I never let myself have more than one serving per day, and eating the little chips one at a time makes me feel like I'm eating mmore chocoate than I really am.
    I do the same exact thing! The chocolate chips are awesome cold too! I keep them in my freezer! Yum!