Do you wake up in the night to pee?

Options
2»

Replies

• MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    I hate this! I'm just glad I'm not a guy, because I go from our room right into the bathroom and never turn a light on, so my eyes never have to get any light let into them. This usually lets me get right back to sleep.
  • waterjogger
    waterjogger Posts: 114
    Options
    Yep! Usually sometime between 3&4 am. It makes my puppies mad too because I have to disturb them, so they usually leave and go sleep somewhere else!:drinker:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Every night AT LEAST once a night. I am also the annoying friend who has to stop on a road trip. "Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go right now..." :embarassed:
  • jenttifer
    jenttifer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I try not to open my eyes much and don't turn on many lights, (or any, if possible). Sometimes I am not even sure if I really got up to pee or not...I'm so efficient with it that I don't even remember doing it!
  • wjkirby
    wjkirby Posts: 120
    Options
    We have 2 boxers. The male usually jumps in bed with us right when we go. The female usually comes to my side around 3:30am wanting up. I have to get up and lift her up because she can't. Then I lay back down and it usually hits me a few minutes later. Gotta get up and go.