Where do you lose fat first

Options
brknllama
brknllama Posts: 113 Member
All my life i've heard that women will most likely lose fat in their chest before anywhere else. However, I have lost just in my stomach and "love handle area" And I was just wondering where you started to lose fat? or noticed fat lose?

Just Curious

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    My face and my chest. Last to go is my stomach and butt! Haha.
  • christadoud
    christadoud Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Suprisingly my back fat went first, which I am thrilled about. My face looks a little hollow though, not thrilled about that !
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    My back went first as well no more back boobs YAYYY!!!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Everyone is noticing that I have lost it from my face and shoulders.....Haven't lost any from the chest area yet but I'm still praying. lol
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    I felt I noticed it from all over but people who havent seen me in a long time stared straight at my tummy before they even said hello. Also, my husband notced the much smaller chest size first of course right? lol.
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    ive noticed it coming off my back and thighs first..then the love handles and belly
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    my entire top half goes first, pretty evenly (face, chest, arms, back, top of the stomach) its the bottom half that sticks around (the "pooch", hips, thighs, butt). Just now, I am starting to see some loss in the bottom half, I think is mostly from 30 Day Shred, the squats & lunges are working!!!
  • nitashagarcia
    Options
    ive lost from my legs, stomach and face a little. i have an apple figure and of course im a DD bra! i was a 44dd and now im a 42dd...they better go down or ill be walking and next thing you'll know ill topple over because it wont be balanced! LOL but then again big chest runs in my family, i dont think i was ever an A or a B cup...i remember c and on. LOL.
  • trdy77
    trdy77 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My Husband has noticed my hips and thighs, And I've noticed my feet....I would much rather have my shirts be too big than my shoes. I didn't even realize I had fat feet!
  • Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I noticed it first in my face and my legs. My stomach and arms are taking forever!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    My face first,then slowly my waist..My hips always are the last :(
  • MrsT_2009
    MrsT_2009 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I always lose from the top down. So face, hands and collar-bone area first. Which is frustrating when you are pear-shaped and want to lose from the bottom, up!
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    legs.. wrists and fingers.. my rings don't fit anymore.. few inches off of my belly not noticable
  • fadedflower79
    fadedflower79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My face is always first then my wrists/hands and feet! I could care less if i have a fat wrist. :)
  • thisbitch
    thisbitch Posts: 26
    Options
    Face and stomach. My legs are a ***** to lose, apparently... but it's all got to end up melting away eventually, right? ;D
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    chest (went down a cup size :( ) upper abdomen around rib cage is shrinking fast. but my hips, butt and arms are taking forever!!!
  • ljw556
    ljw556 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I noticed it in my arms and chest first - my boobs are really shrinking fast ( :-( ), then my face and tummy.... my legs are starting to change shape but I think that's from all the squats and lunges.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My face, my stomach, and my arms. Next is my love handles, and my butt. Absolutely last (and pretty much never) are my thighs. I don't have much in the way of boobs even when heavy (unless I'm nursing) so no, it's not a place I lose much.
  • vjenelle
    vjenelle Posts: 23
    Options
    I lose it in my thighs and my butt first. Then I have to work out on the stair stepper to avoid having a flat booty. :)
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I lose my chest right off, much to my husband dissapointment. I was only a 38B to start with....not much to lose.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!