Daily Check In - JULY

Options
2»

Replies

• Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I did!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate some high protein choices to finish up my calories at dinner
    What would I have done differently? Earlier to bed
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, weight training, a little time on the elliptical.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/6 days of exercise

Glad to see you back, GoldK!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not even close
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? BIG NO
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing
    What would I have done differently? not eat so much - 900 calories over, over 1200+ on sodium (Papa John's pizza) and no exercise- OMG!!!! I am not doing well on this journey lately. For the past year I feel like I am slipping back into my old habits (and I didn't even fully adopt good habits). UGH!!! Woke up feeling YUCKY!! Yoga helped. Time to get my mind back into the lifestyle that I want to live - healthy :smile: (thanks for letting me vent and thanks for your support :flowerforyou: )
    What is today's personal goals? track calories and yoga

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I did but would have liked to spend more time on the elliptical.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got back to weight training
    What would I have done differently? Earlier to bed again :ohwell: - tonight I will!
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, run/walk (done) and get a bunch of errands done

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/6 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    What would I have done differently? not eat so much - 900 calories over, over 1200+ on sodium (Papa John's pizza) and no exercise- OMG!!!! I am not doing well on this journey lately. For the past year I feel like I am slipping back into my old habits (and I didn't even fully adopt good habits). UGH!!! Woke up feeling YUCKY!! Yoga helped. Time to get my mind back into the lifestyle that I want to live - healthy :smile: (thanks for letting me vent and thanks for your support :flowerforyou: )

:flowerforyou: Just keep pluggin' away, you WILL get back on track when you are ready, look here you are logging and being aware, next thing you know you will be into it all over again! Every day is a new one! :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No but not as bad as the other day
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? went to yoga
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? went to yoga and had a salad for dinner
    What would I have done differently? not go over on calories
    What is today's personal goals? track calories and the elliptical (did - 50 mins)

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options

:flowerforyou: Just keep pluggin' away, you WILL get back on track when you are ready, look here you are logging and being aware, next thing you know you will be into it all over again! Every day is a new one! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Ate healthy snack to gain more calories after a busy day and o time for dinner
    What would I have done differently? Earlier to bed again, I did try, meeting til late and then the mess around the house to deal with!
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, work with weights, and clean around the house

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/6 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes - tracked calories and did the elliptical
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? 50 minutes on the elliptical
    What would I have done differently? not have some cheesy fries with dinner
    What is today's personal goals? track calories and finish painting my daughter's room

• goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Nope
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? started off okay but snacked ALOT before dinner
    What would I have done differently? not eat so much... felt so gross... think I might have needed that to motivate me again.... plus a couple of pics I saw of myself this weekend. It's amazing how much better I looked with 30lbs off and not 21lbs... time to get serious again.
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, yoga and the elliptical

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not at all
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Hadn't made any for the week end
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing special. I should have taken a walk on Sunday
    What would I have done differently? Skipped the snack after dinner
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, work with weights, and Monday catch-up

I had a great week and then a party and company on the weekend. I ended up a bit up :angry: Weekends DO count!

Monday weigh-in 139.3

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/6 days of exercise (last week 4/6)
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? kind of ... but ate waaay too many calories and carbs all at one time
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? not really
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made it back to the Y for 2 hours (step & body pump)
    What would I have done differently? eaten less lunch and earlier so I wouldn't have been so out of control
    What is today's personal goals? back within my nutritional guidelines
    I had a really good week up north, plenty of exercise but also waaaay too much food - it seemed like each day I ate a little worse than the previous day. I'm up 3.5 pounds but I'm not going to 'officially' check-in until I weigh myself again on Friday.

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/6 days
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes! FINALLY!!!!!!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes but yoga was cancelled so I did the elliptical for 60mins and nautilus for 20 minutes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? EVERYTHING!!! no beer\wine... no junk... elliptical for 60 minutes
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? track calories and some sort of exercise (swim, bike, etc...)

• goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Swam a mile and didn't eat all my exercise calories (saving them for tonight...lol)
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, yoga and the elliptical.

• lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no - over on cals
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? mowed, and the scale is almost down to pre-vacation weight
    What would I have done differently? had a plan for eating
    What is today's personal goals? my nutritional guidelines and already did an hour of step at the Y

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/6 days
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes .. with 3 cals to spare!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I'm within .2 of my pre-vacation weight
    What would I have done differently? could have made a healthier dinner - but it was ok
    What is today's personal goals? my nutritional guidelines and will be doing an hour of step and an hour of pump later

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/6 days
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Spent time with family
    What would I have done differently? some sort of exercise
    What is today's personal goals? track calories and go for a walk

• Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not tracking
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I should have exercised!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Nothing special.
    What would I have done differently? Exercise
    What is today's personal goals? eat light, go for a swim

Crazy week. Company and dinner out 4 nights this week. Just not sure how to do that right! Starting again today!

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/6 days
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Monday Morning!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yep
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? did not swim - had family for dinner instead!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Kept under my calories on a Sunday
    What would I have done differently? Exercise
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under on cals, and a serious weight training session

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 0/6 days