Darn You MFP..All Your Inaccuracies.

Options
CuteAndCurvy83
CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
First off I want to say MFP Should be called My Fitness Punk cause it doesn't work.I came here to loose wait. I put in my height,weight, and that I wanted to lose 2lbs a week and it gave me a calorie count of 1200, but that really didn't work for me since I really like food, so I change it to 2,100. At the end of the day I log the healthy foods I ate (I didn't log the chocolate cake, or the apple pie, or my daily extra grande heavy creamy whip caramel mochachino, or the fried chicken strips,fried cheese,fried fish,and french fries I had for lunch, or the Big Mac I had as a snack). Then I log my exercise, Walking to my fridge and back to my computer,walking to my mailbox and back, and MFP tells me in that 2 min of walking I've only burned 12 calories, that can't be right I felt like I was going to sweat,so I just round up to 100. (Yay I get to eat 100 more calories in chocolate) It's been 3 days and I haven't seen ANY weight loss, or muscle tone. My clothes aren't even lose and still fit the same,I haven't been able to loose anything! this site sucks! I WANT A REFUND!

*Just in case you can't read into it,it's meant to be sarcastic*

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    very funny
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    lol
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    FUNNY! You almost had me at first. :-)
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    ROTFL !!!!
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Wahahaha. I think you just described like a good half of the people that try out this site.
  • DaniiWanii
    DaniiWanii Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    HAHA I thought you were a crazy person :)
  • rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    you know... more often than not I hear stories exactly like this!!!!
    A lady I work with is trying to lose weight, her daily goal was 1900 calories, not at all unreasonable for someone who's admitted to eating over 4000 a day to get to the weight she is. But since she didn't lose any weight in the first week she figured that it was because she was eating too much - probably had nothing to do with the Wendy's or the giant full calorie pops right?!!

I appreciate this post - hard work and dedication is what gets it done, not trying to fool yourself into thinking you can keep eating the same way you were
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    You mean.. opening my fridge doesn't count as cardio?

Dang it.
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    This is too funny. It kinda reminds me of the lady complaining earlier haha. Thanks for the laugh!
  • Melimonkey
    Melimonkey Posts: 34
    Options
    It normally takes longer than 3 days to loose weight in my case 2 weeks and you should really log everything you eat to help you keep accountable for everything your putting in your body. if your able to try going on longer walks I started out with 30 minutes of walking around my local supercenter store
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: way too funny! I've see that too many times too! :laugh:
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    This is too funny. It kinda reminds me of the lady complaining earlier haha. Thanks for the laugh!

I was inspired! LOL
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 435 Member
    Options

I was inspired! LOL

I wanted to write something, but... I can get mean with words. Haha.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    You mean.. opening my fridge doesn't count as cardio?

Dang it.
    So I take it that lifting the remote for the TV doesn't count either?

LOL :laugh:
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Love it lol…so cool
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    It normally takes longer than 3 days to loose weight in my case 2 weeks and you should really log everything you eat to help you keep accountable for everything your putting in your body. if your able to try going on longer walks I started out with 30 minutes of walking around my local supercenter store

Ahahaha, you just got PUNK'D!
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Hahahahhahahhaha!!!! Im totally laughing out loud at that! Awesome!!!!!!
  • jgranger221
    Options
    Funniest thing I've read in a long time. Well done!
  • dcw10
    dcw10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This was soooooo funny !!
    I hear stuff like this in my salon all the time . Does staring in confusion at that person burn any calories ~
  • PNWriter
    PNWriter Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You totally got me at first. Well played!