• jersey0725
    jersey0725 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    This is hilarious!!
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    hahahahahha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thanks for the laugh:drinker:
  • ladyerin79
    ladyerin79 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    LOL... love this post!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Effen hilarious !
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Options
    First off I want to say MFP Should be called My Fitness Punk cause it doesn't work.I came here to loose wait. I put in my height,weight, and that I wanted to lose 2lbs a week and it gave me a calorie count of 1200, but that really didn't work for me since I really like food, so I change it to 2,100. At the end of the day I log the healthy foods I ate (I didn't log the chocolate cake, or the apple pie, or my daily extra grande heavy creamy whip caramel mochachino, or the fried chicken strips,fried cheese,fried fish,and french fries I had for lunch, or the Big Mac I had as a snack). Then I log my exercise, Walking to my fridge and back to my computer,walking to my mailbox and back, and MFP tells me in that 2 min of walking I've only burned 12 calories, that can't be right I felt like I was going to sweat,so I just round up to 100. (Yay I get to eat 100 more calories in chocolate) It's been 3 days and I haven't seen ANY weight loss, or muscle tone. My clothes aren't even lose and still fit the same,I haven't been able to loose anything! this site sucks! I WANT A REFUND!

*Just in case you can't read into it,it's meant to be sarcastic*

I'm still logging every time I type a reply on MFP as strength training. My fingers are working HARD and I don't reply EVERY DAY, so it's not part of my normal activities!

(must be like 50 calories burned with this reply!)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I particularly loved that you said "loose" instead of "lose".
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    You mean.. opening my fridge doesn't count as cardio?

Dang it.
    So I take it that lifting the remote for the TV doesn't count either?

LOL :laugh:

I wonder if I can log the calories I burn ripping the living room apart looking for the remote? ;)
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    hahahah omg, so funny!
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow, you almost had me! This is so funny.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • paulmg1234
    paulmg1234 Posts: 37
    Options
    I actually laughed out loud at your post! That rarely happens. Thank you.:laugh:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    I was like WTF?? but then i just started laughing xD
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    love it i know a couple people like that moan because they cant lose weight while eating big macs and large fries and the but its small it doesnt have calories when eating a sweety lmao its true but funny
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I almost reached out to smack you when I read how you haven't lost "wait". Then I kept reading... Thanks for the laugh! :laugh:
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Ahaha, at first I was like " You HAVE to be kidding me!" Good one :P
  • DesertMirage
    DesertMirage Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :smile: :laugh: :smile: :laugh:
    Love it! I just laughed so hard I woke up the snoring fuzz ball next to who protested adorably with mews. She's a chubster, it's all those carbs and she just wont log them! Apparently sleeping most of the day and batting around a catnip mouse before passing out in the sun again is her exercise. I mean she DID follow the sun from one window to the next.
  • DBabbit
    DBabbit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :noway: This is the first WTF I've ever laughed at on here! :laugh: You had me until "I want my refund back." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I can get out of my wheelchair to exercise - and that isn't easy, mind you - there is NO excuse why someone who has two good feet can't get them moving! Thanks for the belly laugh! :drinker:
  • Coleman73
    Coleman73 Posts: 42
    Options
    It normally takes longer than 3 days to loose weight in my case 2 weeks and you should really log everything you eat to help you keep accountable for everything your putting in your body. if your able to try going on longer walks I started out with 30 minutes of walking around my local supercenter store

Noe how many calories do you get to count on your burn from running your fingers over the keyboard to enter your food?
  • luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You got me at first....so funny!!