Time to start some trouble...LOL

Options

Replies

• Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I live in Canada (province of Ontario) and we have boobie freedom here lol...women are allowed to go topless just like men, however I think ever since it has been legal (maybe about 10 years or so) I have only seen a handful of women actually going topless. I for one would not be comfortable walking around topless and I am positive my husband would not want me walking around like that either lol...

It's legal in BC too :bigsmile:
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269
    Options
    :smile: Females can go topless here in Maine! I personally don't... but we can!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I just don't see why anyone would post a nude picture on here. A picture in a bra/panties or boxers will show weightloss/definition/muscles just as well as a nude picture. To me, the only reason to post a picture of yourself naked would be to get the type of attention that is not really appropriate for this kind of site. There are plenty of sites to post your nude pics on!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I would post on this subject but it would offend someone because it would be considered religious and someone would run and complain to one of the mods which would get the thread locked and then everyone would get mad at me and probably start a petition to ban me permanently from the site causing me to not have this site as a weightloss tool causing me to gain back all the weight I've lost and more and besides all that, trust me NO ONE wants to see me naked! :sick: :laugh:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Personally I don't see the added value in posting nude pics on this site. The bikini and underwear shots show quite enough. What do you expect to gain from posting nude pics?

Agreed, but I see the op's point.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I just don't see why anyone would post a nude picture on here. A picture in a bra/panties or boxers will show weightloss/definition/muscles just as well as a nude picture. To me, the only reason to post a picture of yourself naked would be to get the type of attention that is not really appropriate for this kind of site. There are plenty of sites to post your nude pics on!

totally agree. there is no point in being able to post nudes here.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I think when it comes to this site in particular it would be pretty distracting to the actual goal of the site.

If I wanted to see naked people I can find it else where on internet or turn my computer chair around and tell my boyfriend to take off his pants.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Options
    I think when it comes to this site in particular it would be pretty distracting to the actual goal of the site.

If I wanted to see naked people I can find it else where on internet or turn my computer chair around and tell my boyfriend to take off his pants.

I could not agree more! :bigsmile:
  • sceck
    sceck Posts: 219
    Options
    Most people aren't interested in seeing your weight loss "up there" or "down there" either. LOL:noway: :noway:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,319 Member
    Options
    I'm half naked. But it was hot. And stuff.
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    i think that a well dressed guy, is sometimes more sexy, than one in the nude...imaginationis a great aphrodisiac...

Totally Agree!!!!!
  • Jozie236
    Jozie236 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well . . . most of the time when I see nude people I think of sex (unless I'm in the sauna). But I don't think that's wrong and I don't apologize for it. We are actually animals, interested in procreation.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I agree.. I guess I'm one of the weird ones who look at a naked body and think "Hey, that persons naked" :laugh:

The LAST thing that runs through my mind is anything sexual, unless of course, it's my husband, in the bedroom :wink:

Ditto
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    I'm half naked. But it was hot. And stuff.

prove it! :noway:
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I dont understand why people are against nakedness, Its just a body and there is nothing wrong with the skin wewere born in. If its that important to be clothed we should be born wearing them. I understand though that as a website they cant allow it because somepeople might save them, some might not want to see people naked, some under 18s might post then the website would get in trouble. Its all the legal stuff. But other than that see nothing wrong with people without clothes.
  • _beachgirl_
    Options
    I dont understand why people are against nakedness, Its just a body and there is nothing wrong with the skin wewere born in. If its that important to be clothed we should be born wearing them. I understand though that as a website they cant allow it because somepeople might save them, some might not want to see people naked, some under 18s might post then the website would get in trouble. Its all the legal stuff. But other than that see nothing wrong with people without clothes.

I love people without clothes! But I prefer them in front of me and not on the computer! :tongue:
  • sarahbeth17
    sarahbeth17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options

AGREE!!!! Plus I don't agree that a naked body is just a naked body, it gets a sexual response often because it's designed to! And the only person I want responding to my body is my husband!
  • Jennjenn1974
    Options

I have nothing against naked people. I enjoy the occasional naked person. However, the quality of this site, I feel, would hit the toilet. I find some of the profile pictures intimidating already.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I agree, what makes nudity so taboo in a sense is that for many it induces sexual thoughts, I think the bikini pics on here show enough of the progress people want to show. Some women complain about being hit on by pervy men but imagine if they were posting nudes, I mean what do you expect?

Wait, women on here are complaining about getting hit on by pervy men?

Sorry... my bad.