Options
    bump
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Bump...want to try this!
  • WorkoutMusicDiva
    Options
    This does sound good. I notice there's not graham cracker bed. Was that ommitted or is that on purpose? And forgive me for being new to the fourms but what does it mean when everyone keeps starting their reply with "Bump" or "Bump it?"
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    This does sound good. I notice there's not graham cracker bed. Was that ommitted or is that on purpose? And forgive me for being new to the fourms but what does it mean when everyone keeps starting their reply with "Bump" or "Bump it?"

you could if you want for sure. More carbs obviously. And we don't actually get them in Australia so no base for me. I prefer baseless because it's so easy :smile:
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to make this.
  • jujuki47
    jujuki47 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Bump ( means to move it to the top of my list of topics so i can read it later:)):smile:
  • htimsm87
    htimsm87 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake and healthy.. Yaa...
  • ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    no thanks your calories are w ay off 4 eggs alone is 280 calories
    so
  • TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    Options
    ^^^ It's funny how your taste buds change over time. I had "real" cheesecake on Saturday night and all I could taste was sugar. I had my own cheesecake tonight and I can actually taste the flavours. I don't typically add a lot of sweetener at all to mine as i just like flavour not sugar or fake sugar.

lol I think I rather taste sugar than have my body eat sucralose.
  • k_saenz
    k_saenz Posts: 126
    Options
    Sounds delicious, thanks!
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    ^^^ It's funny how your taste buds change over time. I had "real" cheesecake on Saturday night and all I could taste was sugar. I had my own cheesecake tonight and I can actually taste the flavours. I don't typically add a lot of sweetener at all to mine as i just like flavour not sugar or fake sugar.

lol I think I rather taste sugar than have my body eat sucralose.

do you have phenylketonuria?
  • chrisdavey
    Options
    no thanks your calories are w ay off 4 eggs alone is 280 calories
    so

did you see the bit at the bottom where I said I used 1 egg and 3 whites. Well that should have been 6 whites. I now just use all whites and get my fats from other sources typically.
  • ggxx100
    ggxx100 Posts: 520 Member
    Options

This is very true...My body has become less desensitized to sugar and a little goes a long way. I've gone from mocha-chocolate-chip strawberries- n-cream frappuccino to black coffee...

In fact, I could probably eat cheesecake without any sort of sweetener and enjoy it :laugh:
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thanks will try it out
  • Pearlyladybug
    Pearlyladybug Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    bump, Going to try this out this weekend
  • cluelessang
    cluelessang Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow! yummm