*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* 7.4.11 Week #3 (CLOSED G

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,384 Member
    Options
    Well this weekend was pretty good for me. Picked up another job for Saturday evenings...I know I do too much lol. My plan for this week is to get back to my normal routine. I have been a bit sporadic with everything, however, excited for what I have planned for the next few weeks in terms of nutrition and exercise. I am actually starting TurboFire over, all the way back to Day 1 starting today. I want to do the schedule, to the T and then see what results I truly get. So I am very excited to give that my all for the next 90 days! And balls to the wall with clean eating. I'm very amped! LOL!

Good plan Krys!! I am with you on the balls to the wall with the clean eating!! No matter how we slice it for those pesky pounds to go away we have to get the eating clean.

I am a firm believer and I know from experience that eating is 80 percent of it. Sure exercising is good for us and makes us look better, feel good and helps up maintain weight loss and helps us to lose more weight but we can exercise our butts off but if we are not eating right we will not lose one pound and we can even gain weight. I have done it. I have always been good with the exercise and feel if I were not a good exerciser I would have gained more weight back than I did. So it is definintely good that it is now habit that I exercise regularly despite bum knees.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Bump...

Btw, I'm down 2 pounds.. I'm 4 pounds away from ONEderland :tongue:

Edit: my fiber intake is set at 25g.. This week I'm gonna try my hardest to reach it.

The last (last week) mini challenged I boomed it. I only did 4 of the 6 day challenge... My legs were in pain and then I slacked off :(

Congrats on 2 pounds lost this week!!! I know you will get to ONEderland soon!!:flowerforyou: Keep us posted!!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! I do already track my fiber because I do eat quite a bit a protien and I know how important these two are for eachother lol...Anyways, I didn't realize the reccomendation was between. I typically have about 18-22grams per day..i think i'll try to up to to 25 aswell! :)

Oh and I lost 1lb this week after grueling workouts and tracking my food down to every bite....but i'm still happy for the loss! :D
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    Good morning, Summer Sweeties! Happy 4th!
    This is a great challenge. I am a Weight Watchers lifetime member (not active), and I learned from the WW plan to really pay attention to my fiber intake as it was part of the Points calculation. So I am always over my fiber intake by a few grams every day. My fiber intake for this challenge will be 25 grams a day.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Bump...

Btw, I'm down 2 pounds.. I'm 4 pounds away from ONEderland :tongue:

Edit: my fiber intake is set at 25g.. This week I'm gonna try my hardest to reach it.

The last (last week) mini challenged I boomed it. I only did 4 of the 6 day challenge... My legs were in pain and then I slacked off :(

Awesome job on the loss!
  • fitsherry
    fitsherry Posts: 86
    Options
    My goal for this week is 25g a day.
  • Chynadoll00
    Options
    :bigsmile: HI Everyone...

I'm also going to follow the lead with 25grams... Here's to pushing forward!! Thank you
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 25 grams a fiber a day, I Do track it but I haven't paid to much attention to it Like I should. Thanks Krystle for this Mini challenge.

Good Luck Everyone! And Happy July Fourth

Mon............38 grams ... Great Day for Fiber, Hopefully I can keep it up all week :wink:
    Tue
    Wed
    Thur
    Fri
    Sat
    Sun
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I dont usually track fiber but I switched so that I could My goal is going to be 25 g. along with the rest of the crowd. Hopefully this wont be to bad considering I am leaving Thursday for vacation. But I will continue to check in through out the time.

Mon...................28 grams.
    Tues..................
    wed....................
    Thurs.................
    fri
    Sat
    sun
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am going for 25 grams a day a total of 175 grams for the week.
    Monday- 39 grams
    Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday
    Total....................39 grams
  • Ckonner
    Ckonner Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20 grams a day.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Monday - 11grams
    Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday

This is really hard, I had bran for breakfast I had peas and beans and still my fiber is kinda low....See if I can switch things up tomorrow
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    love this challenge ladies and let me suggest to any one who has issues getting enough fiber ... try fiber one cereal 1/2 cup with yogurt of your choice ... so good I have it for breakfast often!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    My goal is 25 grams per day! Oh and I didn't weigh in this morning as we were still camping. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning! :smile:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Well I usually do not have a problem with fiber since I am still eating too many carbs. This week I am going to work on reducing carbs so I am am going to say 25 grams of fiber starting tomorrow -- 200 grams of fiber.

Mon: 50g................................................................... 150g left to go!
    Tue:
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My goal is 18 grams per day.
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi Gang,
    So I didn't do so well at the Betty bootcamp challenge... But I am going to "Git 'r done" with the Fibre. My goal is 20 grams per day.
    Monday..... 26 grams
    ........so far so good! :wink:

Have a great week.
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I am going for 25 grams of fiber. I will be on a road trip / vacation to NC. I live in wisconsin so about 18 hours. So I will not be tracking for a the later part of the week. But I am still plan on eating good and walking alot.
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    bump