Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    So here is my progress so far on fiber: Goal 25 per day
    Monday.....11
    Tuesday.....13

I am hoping these numbers will change, since today I'm on a restricted 1200 caloric intake and yesterday, it was a holiday out and we went to a theme park.

Great work everyone!
  • journey2size10
    Options
    LET IT FLOW CHALLENGE - 25g/day or 175 grams for the week!
    Monday - 12 grams, 163 grams to go!
    Tuesday...12 grams, 151 grams to go! (im sucking at this challenge, gotta kick it up a knotch!)
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I totally sucked at the Betty Bootcamp challenge last week. So I hope to hit this one out of the park. :laugh: So I checked in my food diary for the last month and most days I don't even make it to 10g. But I am going to challenge myself to 20 grams daily or 140g for the week. Plus I have a new Crystal Light that has 3 grams of fiber per serving. Yay!!

Monday - 6 grams (before I knew about this challenge - a typical weekend)
    Tuesday - 21 grams, 113 grams to go
    Wednesday -
    Thursday -
    Friday -
    Saturday -
    Sunday -
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 25 grams a fiber a day

Mon............46 grams ... Great Day for Fiber, Hopefully I can keep it up all week :wink:
    Tue............39 this is looking easy so far :bigsmile:
    Wed
    Thur
    Fri
    Sat
    Sun
    [/quote]
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm going to strive for 20g per day since seem to be getting only about 16g currently. I am on vacation with out a scale but should be able to weigh in tomorrow sorry for the delay!
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    25 grams a day will be my goal! Getting into this, putting my head down, and charging forward! I will be in the 260's by my birthday!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    and I thought I worked so hard at upping my fiber today.... hmmmm

Monday - 11g
    Tuesday - 12 g
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job getting to Week 3 everyone!! :happy: My "Let It Flow" goal is 15 per day. Today was my first day of the Shakeology cleanse, so I'm a bit limited in how much fiber I can get in for the next 3 days. I used to get in about 20 a day, but lately I've been under 10. So, I figure I shall try for 15 at least for the rest of the week after my Shakeology is done. :smile:

I didn't lose this week, but didn't gain either as of Monday's weigh-in. Not too concerned about it. So many reasons why it could be happening.

I'm still chugging the water to get at least 8 glasses a day, which is a miracle that I'm managing to make a habit out of this. In the past, I've been good about it for a few days then I fall off the wagon.

Have a great week everyone! I normally don't get to comment on individual posts, but I do read them and I love being in this challenge with all of you! :flowerforyou:
  • Stephinow
    Stephinow Posts: 273
    Options
    My goal for this week is 25 grams a day, 175 for the week

Monday: 26g
    Tuesday: 19g
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I dont usually track fiber but I switched so that I could My goal is going to be 25 g. along with the rest of the crowd. Hopefully this wont be to bad considering I am leaving Thursday for vacation. But I will continue to check in through out the time.

Mon...................28 grams.
    Tues..................29g
    wed....................
    Thurs.................
    fri
    Sat
    sun
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is 15 per day...

Have a great week everyone.
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I usually track Fiber so my "Let it Flow" goal is going to be 21 grams of fiber a day. Which would be a total of 147 grams this week!

Monday ........ 15g

Tuesday........ 23 g

Wednesday .......

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am going for 25 grams a day a total of 175 grams for the week.
    Monday- 39 grams
    Tuesday-34
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Friday
    Saturday
    Sunday
    Total....................73 grams
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    My Fibre goal is 20grams a day... and so far I think I am doing pretty good.
    Monday..... 26 grams
    Tuesday....46 grams (blew that one out of the water!)

I am getting the feeling that eating stuff in their raw form and as "close to the farm" is what really has to be done to get fibre in. I know what did it for me today was I ate more fruit and raw veggies. It is much easier with a wider variety of fruit around during this time of the year because I know in the winter I struggle to get in enough fibre. I am usually very low in fruit intake so I am really trying to improve in this area.

Let's keep if flowing!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I will get 25 grams of fiber in Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat and Sun. Sorry i'm late in the game my world has been turned upside down!
  • Chynadoll00
    Options
    I feel silly ... however if this isnt the right place to get help thennn where would be??? I am not sure how to track my fiber grams??? and whats good to eat to get there??? OMG!!! :blushing:
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I feel silly ... however if this isnt the right place to get help thennn where would be??? I am not sure how to track my fiber grams??? and whats good to eat to get there??? OMG!!! :blushing:

The way I do it is: Go to the "Food" tab up above then click on Settings just below those main tabs. There, you can switch out one you are tracking and put fiber in its place.

As for getting fiber, here are just a few options that come to the top of my head: Apples with skin, avocados, blueberries, bran cereal, black beans, and oats are high in fiber. You could sprinkle flaxseed on your salad for a touch of fiber, too.

Hope this helps! :smile: