Underarm/Side boob fat! help!

Options
I have two weeks to get rid of that bulge that comes out when you wear a strapless dress. What can I do? Dress is not too tight. I've been working on my upper arms what else?

Replies

• CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    Back exercises are good for that. I worked with an 8 pound medicine ball and lifted it first to my stomach, then over my head and back down. It tightened that area for me. You'll see results in 2 weeks, but I'm not sure what your results will be, as that's a short amount of time.
  • svetlana_vs
    Options
    Work out your back
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Push-ups!! Fantastic for when you need to go strapless!! :o)
  • reallyfatguy
    reallyfatguy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Not that I know what it is like to wear a strapless dress but, assisted pull ups will do the trick for the area you want to tone. :)
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I saw amazing results in that area with Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred. I used 5 pound weights for the whole thing. Not only did my arms look amazing, but that area was super smaller. It used to touch my lower back when I bent backwards a little but after doing the dvd, it didn't touch anymore.
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Ya I've been through the shred and I'm half way through her ripped in 30. Maybe its just because I'm a D cup! I'll try more back exercises thanks!
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Oops replied twice