OT Question of the Day..SPOOKY

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    From the book of questions....just for fun:drinker:

Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a remote house that is supposedly haunted?

I do believe, and no you couldnt pay me to stay a night in a haunted house

Looks like fun to me! :drinker:

koolaid.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ok Shannon, I can take THAT but not the MJ video!!!!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    hehe I watch Ghost Hunters!

Probably wouldn't stay in a haunted house tho lol... we have a few haunted places around here...

Here is VA ones..

http://theshadowlands.net/places/virginia.htm

These are in TN which is like a hop, skip and a jump from here...

http://theshadowlands.net/places/tennessee.htm
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

Yeah, MJ scares me too, OH! You meant Michael Jackson...
    Sorry:ohwell:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

:sad: :embarassed:
  • TamTastic
    Options

:noway: :noway:

I didn't say it MJ......EMI did!!!! *Points finger!*
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

:sad: :embarassed:

I tease because I love....

(I am going to be late, I gotta run, catch you peeps on the flip side)
  • gonzo1993
    Options
    koolaid.gif
    [/quote]

Too Funny!:laugh:

My favorite shows to watch are Ghosthunters, Most Haunted, and Ghost Whisperer. I guess I kinda have a facination with them. There have been weird experiences in my life that makes me a believer. Not sure if I'm actually brave enough to go looking for them though.
  • mjfer123
    Options
    I think Im quite "sensitive" to other worldly things.
    My grandparents house had a large attic where someone hung themselves.
    All while I was young I was deathly afraid to go upstairs or be alone even down stairs.
    Then I found out years later about the suicide.
    Another old house I had been too and DID sleep over in had a "ghost" supposedly, because every couple of nights there would be footsteps up the stairs and down to the end of the hall and there would be no one there.

Needless to say, I freak out easily. It's kinda wimpish, but I dont want to see any spookies!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    koolaid.gif

My favorite shows to watch are Ghosthunters, Most Haunted, and Ghost Whisperer. I guess I kinda have a facination with them. There have been weird experiences in my life that makes me a believer. Not sure if I'm actually brave enough to go looking for them though.
    [/quote]
    I like those shows too..........and Supernatural...well that one is because of the hunks!!!! hahahaha!

My hubby teases me when I watch Most Haunted though. He will say "Omg, what was that??".....and I say "WHAT??".........and he says "A piece of lint...run for your lives!!"

:grumble: :grumble:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    koolaid.gif

I like those shows too..........and Supernatural...well that one is because of the hunks!!!! hahahaha!

My hubby teases me when I watch Most Haunted though. He will say "Omg, what was that??".....and I say "WHAT??".........and he says "A piece of lint...run for your lives!!"

:grumble: :grumble:
  • mjfer123
    Options
    My fav. show is paranormal state on A&E,
    I think its a little more real than the others. Theres more proof to me.
    Although, I think all of these shows add sounds and effects that probably arent there to get added response. unfortunately.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ok, don't mind my previous posts. I was trying to fix how I quoted but then I just replied......having a moment....sowwy!! :blushing:
  • mjfer123
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :love: :heart: :heart:

:wink:
    Ok, don't mind my previous posts. I was trying to fix how I quoted but then I just replied......having a moment....sowwy!! :blushing:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I don't know not sure - had some strange things happen when I was a teenager in my Ex - H house, always said it was haunted - but who knows.

I'm the kind that's got to see it to believe it - so the jury is still out on that -
  • monica5237
    Options
    I'm not sure if I do or not.

If I did stay in a haunted house, I know I shouldn't walk around in my underwear when the creepy music starts though. nono.gif

That's when "they" always get cha...when you are in your undies or in the shower. So basically, the lesson here is, always stay dressed. Never nude.

Also don't run UPstairs if you are being chased in a haunted house there is NO WAY OUT!!! go for the Front door not the STAIRS!!!!!!
  • mjfer123
    Options
    If you have sex first, youre the first to go
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Guess that means we can never!!! :laugh:
  • monica5237
    Options
    Guess that means we can never!!! :laugh:

OH what a horrible thought!..............NEVER????????
    I guess I am gunna die:laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

th_lipssealed.gif

I should get credit for keeping this comment in!!! :bigsmile: