Tuesday weigh in thread : who's in???

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ironband
    ironband Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm back, but didn't make it into the office yesterday. Early weigh in today shows down one pound in the last 15 days, which is a success considering that it hasn't been the best two weeks for exercise (and there was that Thanksgiving thing...)

Andy - Good job, my man! I'll look into getting that group started!

Brandi - welcome! We're glad to have you!

lougru - of course you can join us! Welcome!

Andre
  • ironband
    ironband Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've created a group for us! I invited everyone who has posted in this thread up to a few pages back, but all are welcome to join!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1141-tuesday-weigh-in-group
  • karenann1989
    karenann1989 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    would love to join the group ~ I need the accountability and support as I'm just starting :smile:
  • Bheller234
    Options
    I'm a day late on my weigh in but i was somewhere between 160 and 165 and i weighed myself at karate tonight after my workout and i weighed in at 158lb. :)

13001261.png
    Options
    Started again today i used to weigh in every tuesday and had lost 18lbs but been off of here for a few months and changed jobs working 60 hours a week and snacking eating on the run crisps and chocolate i have managed to put on 6 lbs so BACK TO IT AND LETS SHIFT SOME OF THE HORRIBLE WEIGHT
    Heres hoping now my hours have calmed down i can start eating suitable meals and get some exercise down instead of just running about eating silly things as had no time to cook