Anyone else totally blow it yesterday?

Options
Yeah, I did, to the tune of 2200 calories over my goal. Whatevs. I've been good. I coulda used the break. I'm over it.

Today's a new day. Time to re-focus. Eye on the prize. =)

Have a great day.

Replies

• tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I blew it for 5 weeks straight lol. Just back on track as of yesterday hahaha! Oh well, these things happen. Be glad you got back on track for today and didn't wallow in your own self pity for 5 weeks lmao!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I think I was like, 14cal over my goal or something. I didn't eat too terribly, I was pretty proud of myself actually. I could have made some big ol' damage haha
  • SamMommy
    SamMommy Posts: 29
    Options
    If you look at the big picture, one bad day isn't going to be a huge deal in the long run. Add 10 minutes to your workouts this week, keep drinking your water and keep your goals in mind. This is a journey, so give yourself a break now and then! You can do this!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I went over by 347...but not a huge deal. I ate what I wanted..but just a bit..like 2 chips, and a spoon of macaroni salad. Just enough for a taste..so that way I didnt feel like i was losing out.
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    ={ yea... ggrrrr
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Wow. How are you feeling today?

I was maybe 100 to 200 over for a few days and ate crap, the next day i couldnt workout properly and still am not up to par.(celebrated Canada Day on Friday and continued all weekend)
  • Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    Friday afternoon and most of Saturday was my day. Back at it on Sunday. Such a refreshing change from feeling like a quitter because of one bad day. As far as I'm concerned, that's a serious victory. It was worth the slow down in weight loss to know I can get back on that horse and keep ridin'. Yay me!

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • Brynn1216
    Brynn1216 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, I did! I said I wasn't going to.. really had the mindset to make decent food decisions.. and then I saw and smelled the delicious, high-calorie food and couldn't resist. But hey, today's a new day... I'm back on track. I did feel like crap yesterday though and I need to remember that feeling when I want to eat everything! lol
  • mamacremers
    mamacremers Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I did, to the tune of 2200 calories over my goal. Whatevs. I've been good. I coulda used the break. I'm over it.

Today's a new day. Time to re-focus. Eye on the prize. =)

Have a great day.

I didn't count, but I didn't gain yesterday or the day before.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    <raises hand>
  • yessy10161988
    yessy10161988 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    didnt eat much! but sunday i had lots of drinks and that is *kitten* bad! today back on track
  • IndigoFlowers
    IndigoFlowers Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I definitely did! And I'm from Canada! So I didn't even celebrate!
    Maybe it was a subconscious thing? :grumble: hehe
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I did but not to bad, just under 500 cals over , though blew it prettt big on carbs ,
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I was over all weekend :(
  • RattieLove
    RattieLove Posts: 125
    Options
    *raises hand* Totally!!
    Had probably a couple thousand over as well. Definitely my "Cheat Day" / Binge for the month! I am NOT allowing myself to do that again for an entire month. Time to get back on track... going for a run today. :)
    I broke down emotionally last night because I felt like I blew it, but the only way I would blow it would be if I continued to eat like that every single day.

It's all cool! :) I'm blaming it on the holiday ;)
    Nice to see others did the same :P
  • HeleneBuchwald
    Options
    I went so far over I'm ashamed to try to track the calories! Yikes! Let's just say 2 turkey burgers and a turkey hotdog started it all off. At least they were turkey. Oh well....the weekends are kind of "free days" for me. Today is a new day and I'm doing alright so far (of course it's still early :)
  • RattieLove
    RattieLove Posts: 125
    Options
    Yes, I did! I said I wasn't going to.. really had the mindset to make decent food decisions.. and then I saw and smelled the delicious, high-calorie food and couldn't resist. But hey, today's a new day... I'm back on track. I did feel like crap yesterday though and I need to remember that feeling when I want to eat everything! lol

I got that crappy feeling too!!
    I will remember how bad it felt (and still feels..I feel kinda sick from all the ice cream) and hopefully control myself next time. :)
  • mbeuchert24
    mbeuchert24 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    yup...I was over by a litte more than 500...and I atribute that mostly to the two drinks I had LOL (seriously they totaled 500 cals!!) But I also knew I was going to do it too LOL. I will just push a little harder the rest of the week.
  • tommys
    tommys Posts: 61
    Options
    Yep... all weekend long! But like many of you have said today is a new day and I shall prevail (with your support and help of course)! Good luck all and let's press on toward the prize!
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Canada Day, food was OK, but the drinks were out of control. Saturday was OK, Sunday was so off I couldn't even figure out how to log it, lol! Oh, well, gone are the days when I would throw in the towel in disgust. Back on plan today, and won't be stepping on a scale for a while. I know I'm up, so why frustrate myself? I'll give it at least a week before weighing in. I love that I am so into this lifestyle change thing that I no longer stress it:)