You must try Greek Yogurt like this!!!

Options
k8edge
k8edge Posts: 380
I just mixed non fat plain Greek yogurt with 1 teaspoon of non fat sugar free lemon pudding... It tastes like lemon cheesecake! YUM. I just found my new favorite treat.

Replies

• karaeb621
    karaeb621 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That sounds wonderful! Tonight is my night to go to the store, so I will definitely have to give that a try!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    ooooo - sounds yummy! Will try this immediately!

Thanks!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Oooooo I might already have some pudding in there too!! **off to look**
  • nurse_carolyn
    Options
    I'll give it a try....thanks:)
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    All I have is regular vanilla... ughhh.. will have to get some when I go to the store later. I LOVE lemon!
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    Sounds gooooood, thanks!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea!!
  • emmaline8
    emmaline8 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good idea! I've done this with the Cheesecake flavored pudding and added strawberries and Fiber One Original- strawberry cheesecake!
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I use sugar free drink mix or flavored benefiber. Very convenient when travelling.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    sounds delish but I cant do sugar free :(
  • cammons
    cammons Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm....sounds so good!

I'm currently obsessed with Greek Yogurt and a little bit of honey. I may never eat "regular" yogurt again!
  • gelleebean44
    gelleebean44 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sounds so yummy! I'll have to share this w/my BFF who introduced me to the wonderful world of Greek yogurt and happens to love everything lemon :) She'll be thrilled! Thx for sharing.
  • k8edge
    Options
    This just in...

I had an epiphany this morning while getting ready.

Chocolate pudding mixed in and partially frozen... FROZEN YOGURT!

I am trying it tonight!

:)
  • CaspianDanes
    Options
    Are you suggesting a spoonfull of prepared pudding, or pudding powderd mix? In a single serving of plain greek yogurt? Just wanna make sure we're tasting the same thing!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Sounds delish!
  • breeziona
    breeziona Posts: 1
    Options
    I do the Honey (which I just realized has a lot of calories, so might be changing to the plain) Greek yogurt with pineapples, bananas, and shredded coconut in it. Yummy! today I added some flaxseed and it gave it a nice new texture.
  • bikerb422
    bikerb422 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I mix mine with a sugar free chocolate syrup for flavoring coffee and just a hint of pure stevia. MMM Good
  • k8edge
    Options
    Are you suggesting a spoonfull of prepared pudding, or pudding powderd mix? In a single serving of plain greek yogurt? Just wanna make sure we're tasting the same thing!

powdered pudding... the jello sugar free one...
  • pixiechick8321
    pixiechick8321 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Try putting it on a graham cracker with a strawberry on top for a real treat! Of course other flavors would also work...perhaps a strawberry lemon mix?

Yummy ideas though!
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    bump