You must try Greek Yogurt like this!!!

Options

Replies

• pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Just tried mixing in 1tsp instant chocolate pudding powder to greek yogurt. OMG it was like the richest chocolate mousse. I used the regular mix, can't do that aspartame thing, and it only added 10 calories. YUMM
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    ive done this with the cheesecake flavored pudding mix, butterscotch and pistachio....yummy!
  • trishlambert
    trishlambert Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Got to say something so I can easily find this again (and I hate to just "bump!) Thanks for this! I've been trying to figure out how to prudently indulge my after-dinner sweet tooth!!!
  • TiraG
    TiraG Posts: 68
    Options
    bump
  • cpanzeri
    cpanzeri Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Today was my first time trying Greek yogurt. Iyar say that first taste was like, what?! This is nasty, but then I remembered people talking about mixing it with honey, I didn't have any, but I had agave syrup. Yummy, I mixed it together and poured it on strawberries. I can't wait to try the other ideas posted!!!
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, I usually make sugar free jello daily so today I added a small amount of the orange jello powder to mine, kinda reminded me of a creamsicle.
  • Kallisti
    Kallisti Posts: 61
    Options
    Also good with a bit of lemon curd.
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    sounds so yummy!
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Love the ideas!
  • Felesina1
    Felesina1 Posts: 142
    Options
    I put a tsp of Stevia or Splenda in mine and mix it with berries.
  • jamie27f
    jamie27f Posts: 5
    Options
    I can't wait to try this.
  • cedarhurst2006
    cedarhurst2006 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Try this also:

3/4 cup strawberries
    3/4 cup blueberries
    3/4 cup raspberries
    1/3 cup splenda
    2 6/7 oz. containers plain greek yogurt

Puree together and pour in those ice pop trays you remember when you were a kid. Freeze about 4 hours and then enjoy. 60 calories each. (I bought the trays at my local dollar store.......... for a dollar :smile:
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! I needed to hit the grocery store anyway this afternoon, so I need to add some sugar free pudding mix to my list.

I've been eating mine with just a little sweetener, although the other day I mixed in some granulated onion and garlic (like onion dip without the sodium!) and ate it with some Veggie Straws. Yum!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    bump! im going to try strawberry tonight
  • ckenning
    ckenning Posts: 71
    Options
    bump
  • iwillbeoneday
    iwillbeoneday Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    If you combine Chobani Fat Free Plain Yogurt and Hidden Valley Ranch dip packets, it taste just like veggie dip but only has 15 calories per tablesppon!
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    sounds delish but I cant do sugar free :(

Same here. I'm wondering if a few drops of lemon juice and a bit of honey might do the trick? Now I'm curious to try it that. :)
  • Taicort
    Taicort Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Replace sour cream in your favorite dishes... such as taco salad, taquitos, or burritos with GREEK YOGURT! It tastes very similar and is Sooo much better for you. :D
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Replace sour cream in your favorite dishes... such as taco salad, taquitos, or burritos with GREEK YOGURT! It tastes very similar and is Sooo much better for you. :D

I even used it straight out of the container on a baked potato without butter and I couldn't tell the difference from sour cream except that it's a bit thicker.