P90X Progress Pics Day 1 / Day 30

laughingdani
laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
Today marks Day 30 of P90X for me. Here are my results so far....

tumblr_lnvkon2dGH1qhy9ee.jpg

tumblr_lnvkny2sqk1qhy9ee.jpg

tumblr_lnvkmu08Y71qhy9ee.jpg

tumblr_lnvkm1IxJy1qhy9ee.jpg

tumblr_lnvkkzeGRi1qhy9ee.jpg

tumblr_lnvkk6q6aG1qhy9ee.jpg

Overall, I am pleased with my results, so far. My “love handle” area has slimmed down quite a bit. My waist looks more tapered. The little bit of back fat that I have is melting off. My stomach is flatter and a little more defined. To my surprise, my legs even look slimmer. (I'm wearing the same shorts in both pics and they're loose now.) I actually wasn’t expecting that. That being said, I have not lost any weight in the past 30 days. I credit that to my not eating as well as I should have. I'm also very close to my goal weight so it is difficult. So, the next 30 days of P90X is focused on eating well/clean and trimming the fat.

Thank you to everyone who has been encouraging me. It really helps when I don't feel like pushing "Play" on some days.

I can’t wait to see the results of the next 30 Days! Bring it!

Replies

• Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Looking Good. I definately see a difference.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    FANTASTIC!!! I love the difference in your back, and it definitely looks like your belly has tightened up....you can see it in your belly button. :happy:
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    I can see a difference in every picture!!! Your arms, your tummy, the area under the back of your bra!!

You have worked your BUTT off and I am SO SO SO proud of you!! You're looking amazing and are such a true inspiration to me :heart: :heart:
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Great job! More results will come the next 30 days and then days 60-90, look out!
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Great job! It's really encouraging that your legs have slimmed down. I am only into my second week and my legs are my problem area. Let's hope I have the same great results as you. Keep up all the hard work!!:smile:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Great work! Definite difference there
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,638 Member
    once again you have proven why you are "The Danimal". nice work
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Very nice work! Keep it up!
  • DANI!! You look great!! :D Keep it up, lil mama!
  • Reisse62
    Reisse62 Posts: 71 Member
    Great job!!! I am getting a copy of p90x this weekend and hoping to start ASAP!
    Thanks for the inspiration!

Marisa
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    That's an incredible change after only 30 days!!! Keep pushing play! I can't wait to see your 60 and 90 days pics! Looking fantastic Dani! :flowerforyou:
  • Kevster75
    Kevster75 Posts: 106
    *IMPRESSED*
    VERY Well done there Lady D! ;o)
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Great results! I should think about trying this because it is not all about the number on the scale. I want to look hot like you ;)
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Amazing Results!!!!
  • norcalbowler
    norcalbowler Posts: 49 Member
    You are doing outstanding Dani! Can't wait to see you on the commercial! ;)
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Thanks everybody! The response I've gotten so far on this post is amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    You look awesome! Great job!!!!
  • jperrysunlover
    jperrysunlover Posts: 96 Member
    Excellent results! Keep it up! You look wonderful!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    WOW Dani! You look great! You keep motivating me to be the best I can be! Thanks!!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    I can definately see a difference in the before and after pics! Great work, keep it up and you'll soon be down to that goal weight Dani!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!