P90X Progress Pics Day 1 / Day 30

2»

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    You look great!!!! :love: :love: :love: I've just finished up day 4 & your results have inspired me to continue to PUSH PLAY & BRING IT!! Congratulations girl!!
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    I see a big difference - way to go! Looking fit and strong!
  • jolyned
    jolyned Posts: 28
    Good job!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Definitely seeing the differences, Dani! Your stomach is definitely getting more definition and you're looking fitter overall! That's my girl!!! Keep killing it babe!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    I can see your results and to think it's only going to get better knock out!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    I love this...you are def' Bringing it on the P90X....& are getting great results...:heart: It....:heart: Ya'....you also keep me inspired
  • LaCubana9
    LaCubana9 Posts: 112
    Looking AWESOME, girl! Not only are parts noticibly slimming out, but you're looking more SOLID! The definition in your quads are TO DIE FOR! Not to mention you AMAZING arms! ::whistles:: Sexy animal!
    I wouldn't stress about not losing on the scale. That muscle is weighing out even more than the stuff you got rid of. I can't wait to see your 60 day & 90 day pics! That girl is BRINGIN IT! ::obscene cat calls::
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    great job so far danimal cant wait to see your 90 day results
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Wow- you have made some great noticeable changes in 30 days! Congrats
  • Big difference already! Congrats! I can't imagine the changes you are going to see in the next 30. :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Ahhhh!!! You look great! Only 30 days and I can see your back looks better, and you have more of an hourglass shape! I cannot wait to see the next 30 day results. I'm so dang proud of you! *wipes tear of joy from right cheek*
  • KOlmert
    KOlmert Posts: 50 Member
    Great job!!! You look great! :-)
  • Mariposa7
    Mariposa7 Posts: 74 Member
    AMAZING...AS USUAL!!! Way to go!!! You look Fabulous!! :drinker:
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 324 Member
    Looking awesome, Dani! :) Excellent job!
  • Great job!!! Keep it up!
  • fantastic!! you're making me wanna do p90x!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!