Challenge: The Big Split!

Options

Replies

• justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Great idea!! I can already go down so much further just after stretching for 4 days!! It really hurts so I hope it's worth it! :D
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: OMG! I love it!! (how is that for enthusiam!!) :bigsmile:

I will join in! I need to be able to do the splits for taekwondo anyways & my flexibility leaves something to be desired..so it will be good for me to focus on this!
  • justleeanne
    Options
    Groovy!! :)

You will be able to kick someones eye out soon!! :)
  • grover0ca
    Options
    Groovy!! :)

You will be able to kick someones eye out soon!! :)

That's the plan...haha!
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    Truly Unique Challenge! Count Me In...This Big Gyrl Will Be Splitting In No Time! hahaha
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Im starting to get excited girlies!!!!! =) I'm going to keep it a secret from everyone though hehe and then one day just do the splits in front of them haha =D
  • grover0ca
    Options
    okay...I read your link & did the routine as he spelled it out :)

question though..it doesn't really say how many times to do number Six-the splits...should we assume once..or should we assume three times like some of the other stretches??

also i totally can not envision the karate stance (sorry but I have taekwondo on the brain..lol)..anyone get it?
  • justleeanne
    Options
    The first two exercises you do 3 sets of, but the ones following you just do one time and hold them for 30 seconds.

I do them on both legs.

I will be putting the website up tonight grover so don't worry there will be pictures of the stretches and we can find/add some more if anyone has any suggestions :)
  • glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    so how are you guys doing with the stretches? I still haven't figured out #4 the karate one. The others are still pretty hard, esp the last one. I did take a picture from my first split attempt and I'm going to do one on the big day to compare.
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    I did it, but i sorta, messed up haha, and i couldnt do number 3 cause i dont understand how to do it lol oops =/
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    This may be crazy -- I'm 45 years old, but count me in.
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options

I will be putting the website up tonight grover so don't worry there will be pictures of the stretches and we can find/add some more if anyone has any suggestions :)

I'm confused.... what website? I'd love to see the pictures to be sure I am doing this right... :)
  • coinlover1
    Options
    She is going to be putting up a website to show how to the streatches, but she has been really busy and had a run this weekend. Im sure she will have it up soon.
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options
    wow! I can't wait to see it.... ahhh patience though! haha :)
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    This is a great challenge. I would like to join. I am pretty busy currently but hopefully I can make time for this!
  • grover0ca
    Options
    This may be crazy -- I'm 45 years old, but count me in.

it's not crazy at all!:bigsmile:
  • justleeanne
    Options
    http://www.moulson.co.uk/leeanne/splits/

Hi everyone,

Check the above page I have made (and am going to make better!! :D) for us!!

Hopefully the pictures will help and videos and I'll add some more which are not in the programme but I think they will be helpful!

Leeanne x
  • joyfulthanks
    joyfulthanks Posts: 155
    Options
    Leeanne,

Thanks so much for putting that together! Great job! :-)
  • warriorprincessdi
    Options
    Yes THANK YOU!!! The site is wonderful!
  • grover0ca
    Options
    site looks good..have that karate stretch figured out now :)