Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    SV: Under 100kg first time in years
    NSV: Completed my first round of P90x

Rather pleased with both!
  • Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    It's been a good week --- finally hit 50% of goal, 50 lbs AND I sashayed around my house for a while last night wearing first my senior prom dress, then my junior homecoming dress. Only took 10 years to fit back in to them .... :flowerforyou:
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Well I have recently put a 'bad' few weeks behind me so that's a victory of sorts.
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    NSV: Despite telling myself for years that I'd never be any smaller than a 10UK (6US) on the bottom because of my bone structure...(I'm flat and WIDE) I had to buy some new uniform trousers the other day and the 10-12's were too big and I had to buy an 8-10's!!! Even they're quite roomy on me! I thought it was just the brand being bigger but my size 10 work trousers from a different store are too big now too, so maybe I am an 8... anyway, spurred on by this I bought a skirt... an actual, here's-my-legs skirt! I have never worn a skirt before in my life, and i'll probably always have to wear pantyhose/tights because of the stretch marks.... but I OWN A SKIRT!

Maintenance motivation if ever I saw it!
  • fatkidlovescake
    fatkidlovescake Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Got on the scales last night (just out of interest as I'd had a rater food filled day) and was 3lbs lighter than the lightest I've seen in a while and 6lbs (!!) lighter than what I had been 3 or 4 days before (in the morning!!) got on and off the scales 5 times as I didn't believe my eyes... But yep! And then the same again this morning - I've also lost an inch off my hips (which didn't budge for the first 25lbs!

Also tried on a pair of 12-14(UK) high waisted levis shorts I bought at christmas (originally fitted loosely over the thick waistband of my jodphurs but around 2 months ago I couldn't even get the button done up and the zip only went halfway) AND THEY FITTED!! Not only fitted on but were comfortable, I could sit down without the waistband digging it, and I even had to put on a small belt to keep them in the right place!
  • fatkidlovescake
    fatkidlovescake Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    And added to that ^^^ I've been eating absolutely awful since Sunday...

Welcome back Mr Metabolism?
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    It's been a good week --- finally hit 50% of goal, 50 lbs AND I sashayed around my house for a while last night wearing first my senior prom dress, then my junior homecoming dress. Only took 10 years to fit back in to them .... :flowerforyou:

Wow!!! Amazing, I don't know if I'll ever be slim enough for mine again!!!

xx
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Got on the scales last night (just out of interest as I'd had a rater food filled day) and was 3lbs lighter than the lightest I've seen in a while and 6lbs (!!) lighter than what I had been 3 or 4 days before (in the morning!!) got on and off the scales 5 times as I didn't believe my eyes... But yep! And then the same again this morning - I've also lost an inch off my hips (which didn't budge for the first 25lbs!

Also tried on a pair of 12-14(UK) high waisted levis shorts I bought at christmas (originally fitted loosely over the thick waistband of my jodphurs but around 2 months ago I couldn't even get the button done up and the zip only went halfway) AND THEY FITTED!! Not only fitted on but were comfortable, I could sit down without the waistband digging it, and I even had to put on a small belt to keep them in the right place!

Yeah I hear you on this, sometimes you think you're bloated out like a whale after the weekend, and then, like magic the scales is suddenly your friend!!!

xx
  • djkymba
    djkymba Posts: 174
    Options
    I had my very first NSV since joining MFP! My hips are two inches smaller than since I joined!!
  • shamr0ck
    shamr0ck Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    When i left the gym earlier this week, i realized i was no longer having to tuck the seatbelt under my tummy roll, because it's gone. And i bought a couple of dresses in Medium, and not only did they fit, they looked good!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    I wore a swimsuit at the weekend and another girl said how slim I looked! xx
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Lets see...
    Lost 2 inches on my arms
    Lost 1 inch on my chest
    Lost .5 inches on my waist
    Lost 2 inches on my hips
    Lost 2 inches on my butt

and...went shopping Sunday..and I am officially in a size medium...no Large or XLarge..but MEDIUM!!!
  • newfielover
    newfielover Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i feel dumb asking this but what is a NSV or SV?
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Options
    Non scale victory or scale victory xx
  • newfielover
    newfielover Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    well i dont really have much of a sv yet but even though i havent lost must weight-knowing what i am doing and that i am sticking to it has given me a lot of confidence! my nsv is that I am comfortable wearing tank tops without a larger shirt over them and someone actually told me that i looked good!!
    YOU ARE ALL DOING GREAT KEEP IT UP!!!!!
    With love,
    Hannah