Only 8 Frozen yogurt

Options
2»

Replies

• Victorian131
    Options
    That sounds so amazing, its hard to get any type of frozen yoghurt in England, let alone one that sounds as good as this! Jelous. Enjoy a cup for me! :happy:

Ben and Jerry's, I get the Cherry Garcia which is 140 calories per 100ml(lower than their other froyo flavours). Also there is Yoomoo which you can find in Asda and Sainsburys and which come in different flavours and are about 150 calories a pot.

Also in London there are now frozen yoghurt shops called 'snog' but not sure if they have opened up anywhere else.

Thanks :) since this post I have managed to track down YooMoo, I tried the chocolate one and it was a bit nasty, no luck on finding ben and jerrys, the frozen yoghurt always seems to be sold out or not stocked, I will keep looking though :)
  • ckrcutie
    ckrcutie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I read an article that's it's almost double what they say.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    If only they had a store locator on their page...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I read an article that's it's almost double what they say.

Are you sure it's not Artic Zero you are thinking of?
  • bdeplb
    bdeplb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Read carefully. Only 8 has only 32 calories in 1/2 cup by volume which according to them is only 40 grams or 1.25 ounces. So, if you get a typical 4 ounce serving, it is actually over 100 calories. I find their calorie info. very misleading.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Read carefully. Only 8 has only 32 calories in 1/2 cup by volume which according to them is only 40 grams or 1.25 ounces. So, if you get a typical 4 ounce serving, it is actually over 100 calories. I find their calorie info. very misleading.

I hate that.

Yogurtland does this thing- they list their servings in grams- and the scale they use is in ounces- it makes me fugging crazy.

you definitely have to read serving size information to get the full scope and not just read the label in big letters- I hate drinks- ONLY 140 calories/serving

servings/container 3.5.

soooooooo my bag of chips which most people eat all of is 490 calories.

ratbastards.