what is it about men

Options
...that they find sweaty women so appealing???

i came home from my 4mi run and 6mi bike ride and decided to rake & de-weed my lawn and sweep my front porch and walkway.
ofcourse i wasn't going to bother to shower first, so still dripping i proceeded to do my thing.

about 10 min in my cell phone is buzzing incessantly. so i stop to check. my neighbor (who had just gotten a furniture delivery) was texting me telling me to look at her delivery truck...

ALL THREE MEN WERE LEANING UP AGAINST THE TRUCK JUST WATCHING ME.

Me being me, i wave at them. they all wave back and i go back to my raking.
Then one of them crosses the street comes right up to me and says, "mmmmm, you look good enough to eat"
covered in dirt and sweat i couldn't help but laugh out loud!

Help me out here....

Replies

• MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    lol wow that has got to be one of the funniest things ever!
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Just be proud and happy that you look good and healthy being yourself.
  • thetrishwarp
    thetrishwarp Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why it's appealing. Maybe it reminds them of other sweat-inducing activities? Or shows that you care about yourself and are willing to bust serious rear-end for it.

Who knows. :)
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    a sweaty hot chick is still a hot chick :flowerforyou:
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA! Omg that is hilarious! A little creepy.... but hilarious! I couldn't tell ya what it is though! Maybe men just like dirty women? lol....
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Haha that's great!! Same thing happened to me recently... I was helping my friend set up tables for her wedding this past weekend in 105 degree weather and sweating like crazy and one of the guys said I was looking good. I'm like "are you nuts?" lol

Maybe it makes us not seem so fragile? lol I have no idea. Perhaps its the same reason why it's sexy to see a hot sweaty guy sometimes.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    should be pretty easy to figure out there.... hot girls working up a sweat. Hmmmm
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why this is, but SO and I had a convo about this very thing last night. He likes sweat, and I'm like "seriously? eww". He can't explain it (or won't!).
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    My husband doesn't mind my sweat, but he's definitely *not* turned on by it! Usually he sees me drenched with sweat after a workout and says something like "Wow - you must have worked hard! Why don't you take a shower and I'll get you some ice cream." LOL

My co-workers husband won't even let her sit in his car if she's sweaty! She was telling me that after they went hiking, he made her cover his car seat with a garbage bag so she wouldn't get sweat on his seats.

Maybe delivery men just have a greater appreciation for sweaty women. :-)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I end my run every night at the lake near my house, it's beautiful. And every night I get hit on. I run in boy basketball shorts that come to my knees, a baseball cap, and t-shirts and I'm running because I've got plenty of weight to lose...doesn't matter, everyday, without fail I get hit on. I appreciate it (I guess) but I can't figure it out.
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a man... and YES, most of us are pigs. :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Maybe it reminds them of other sweat-inducing activities?
    Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
  • RockinHorseRanch
    Options
    I don't know, but once a coworker said he would like to see me all sweaty and hot.. I was like hmmmmmm..turn off the AC... lol
  • millymoozie
    millymoozie Posts: 150
    Options
    lucky you lol ,,im not sure either ,,i hate being out & in front of people when im hot & sweaty ,,men are a strange breed ,allthough thinking about it ,its pretty hot when there is a guy working out & sweating it out ,so maybe its understandable ,,,keep up the good work its obviously working :flowerforyou:
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    It's the whole "You are working out" you are in the moment, you are already sweaty...sooooo....why not?? LOL.

And I do agree with the above poster, a sweaty hot chick, is still a hot chick.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Whatever could it be that causes a man to find a woman with beads of sweat glistening on her skin, hair dishevelled, panting or moaning, maybe biting her lip attractive? Women never look like that in other situations that I can think of...

It's a mystery...
  • katiebug3268
    katiebug3268 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    First of all: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I read this post to my husband and all his reply was: Don't judge baby, don't judge. He agrees that a sweaty hott chick is a hott chick :)
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    me and hubby work out with a trainer twice a week! EVERYTIME we get home from the gym he wants action! it's so odd to me! haha it's the ONLY time he wants it ! lol
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    should be pretty easy to figure out there.... hot girls working up a sweat. Hmmmm

What he said.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Hot sweaty girls in workout gear? SHWIING!!! Love the way they glisten, and if the sweat is running in little rivulets down the small of the back....

smiley-sex023.gif
    :blushing:
    Whoopsie! What was this thread about?!