what is it about men

Options
2»

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I think it is the heady scent of ladymusk that does it.

Not really. I just like saying "ladymusk".
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    now that i've showered i think i get it....

maybe it's time to work up a sweat again.....
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I think if you put an attractive woman in just about any situation, us horny guys will find it "hot"...we are walkiing hormones after all. Hell, all I need is a stiff breeze...
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    It shows you're not afraid to get down and dirty!!!! Getting all done up isn't as hot as seeing a woman sweat. Sure make up makes you look pretty but, when you're sweating there's something sexy about it.
  • msjersey73
    msjersey73 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    So TRUE!!! LOL
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    They were probably wondering when you'd be done so they could jump in the pile of leaves :p
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    They were probably wondering when you'd be done so they could jump in the pile of leaves :p

Wrong. They wanted to jump in the pile of leaves WITH her.

Sweaty women is very, very sexy. Glistening, wet skin, muscles all hot and limber from a workout... sports bras... boyshorts.... Ok, I really don't need to be getting a puptent at work. Gotta stop thinking about this...
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    That is too funny and ... well, not all that surprising given which part of the body most men thing with ;)

I actually asked the trainers at my gym about that very thing and like the guys here who have replied, they both essentially said "A woman covered in sweat tells me they respect themselves and they respect their body, their not afraid to break a sweat and work hard, but most importantly, I'm looking at them imagining that I'm the one making her look that way ... and we're naked". OK, there we have it LOL ...
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    a sweaty hot chick is still a hot chick :flowerforyou:

Ditto!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the other ladies, but I find men extremely sexy when they are breaking a sweat... AS LONG as they don't smell....

then its a whole different story. lol
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    A man that smells WHILE he is sweating has poor hygiene or a disorder.

Most men (or women) start to smell some time AFTER a workout, and its because of all the bacteria growing in the perfect environment - Sweat is warm, moist, and full of nutrients.

So the next time you smell a really stinky guy while hes working out... its probably because he didnt shower, or his gym clothes weren't fresh. Gross.

Edit - Also, not wearing deodorant can make you smell too, but its usually the musky stink, not the "rotten disgusting BO" stink.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    A man that smells WHILE he is sweating has poor hygiene or a disorder.

Most men (or women) start to smell some time AFTER a workout, and its because of all the bacteria growing in the perfect environment - Sweat is warm, moist, and full of nutrients.

So the next time you smell a really stinky guy while hes working out... its probably because he didnt shower, or his gym clothes weren't fresh. Gross.

Edit - Also, not wearing deodorant can make you smell too, but its usually the musky stink, not the "rotten disgusting BO" stink.

Thanks for the BO tutorial!!!
    My day wasn't complete without that