My first attempt at a before/during post!

Options
12346»

Replies

• shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!! I really had to work up a bit of nerve to post these, I'm usually kinda self-conscious! :blushing:
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    Thanks so much!

grover0ca - Disney rocks! Going this August for our 5th straight year, and I don't even have any kids! lol

TJ Maxx is the source of all my awesome dresses! I LOVE that store!

Yep..were going without kids this fall too!!

Awesome! I always love meeting fellow Disney enthusiasts! Where are you staying this time? We're gonna be staying at All-Star Music. Last year I got to stay at my 1st deluxe ever (AKL - my dream WDW resort - absolutely amazing!) and I feel spoiled now! lol
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!

grover0ca - Disney rocks! Going this August for our 5th straight year, and I don't even have any kids! lol

Awesome! I always love meeting fellow Disney enthusiasts! Where are you staying this time? We're gonna be staying at All-Star Music. Last year I got to stay at my 1st deluxe ever (AKL - my dream WDW resort - absolutely amazing!) and I feel spoiled now! lol

We stayed once at AKL and it is ahhhmazing..I love it there! I wish it was not so darn $$$ as I would be there again in a heart beat!
    We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside..we really like it there too. We have stayed at Music, Sports, Pop and French Quarter as well. They are all great resorts..gawwwwd I love disney! How long are you going for?
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing.
    and that redy dress looks incredible on you.
    it goes straight over your belly without sticking out at all. completely flat!!
    congrats ^-^ ^-^
    and good job on posting your pics!
    i havent had the courage to post one of these yet and wont for a while.
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    Thanks so much!

We stayed once at AKL and it is ahhhmazing..I love it there! I wish it was not so darn $$$ as I would be there again in a heart beat!
    We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside..we really like it there too. We have stayed at Music, Sports, Pop and French Quarter as well. They are all great resorts..gawwwwd I love disney! How long are you going for?

I've done akl, Cbr, music, movies, and port Orleans French quarter (loved it!). We're staying 5 nights and then driving down to Naples to stay with our friends at their vacation house. Can't wait!

And thanks helice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!