Best. Thing. Ever. - food discoveries.

Options
13»

Replies

• dleithaus
    dleithaus Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges :) with reduced fat wheat thins LOVE LOVE LOVE

With you on this one! Just recently bought some of these to make some alfredo (with a measured portion of pasta of course) and they really ramp up the flavor and creaminess while keeping the calories under control....
  • Home6
    Home6 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    fage 0%.. most amazing yummy tasting yogurt ever. I have mine with a little honey, walnuts and fresh fruit. gosh, so good!!

Fage 0% is my new best friend. I was a sour cream addict, and I have replaced sour cream with Fage. I mix a big container of Fage with a package of Hidden Valley dip mix, and it is so good with carrots, green peppers, cukes, etc. I can't even tell the difference. I think when my folks come out to visit, I am going to try to fool my dad with it. :wink:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Pop Chips! LOVE THEM!!!!

OH MY!!!! Me too, especially the bbq flavore,,,,yummo!
  • sarahlasvegas
    sarahlasvegas Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges :) with reduced fat wheat thins LOVE LOVE LOVE

With you on this one! Just recently bought some of these to make some alfredo (with a measured portion of pasta of course) and they really ramp up the flavor and creaminess while keeping the calories under control....

I had a lovely wholemeal pasta with Philadelphia Sweet chilli cream cheese and crab the other day - was great! Low cal soft cheese is lovely with pasta.
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk-35 calories for 1 cup. I make protein shakes with it and ice cream that's only 45 calories.
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter, but I don't love all the calories/fat. I literally eat it everyday, mostly out of the jar with a spoon and just two tablespoons=190 calories! I found Better N Peanut Butter and it is soooooo good and has half the calories and half the fat!!! I recommend it to all peanut butter lovers like me!

i wish they sold this in Australia! i love peanut butter but i dont buy because i know i'll eat the whole jar!
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter, but I don't love all the calories/fat. I literally eat it everyday, mostly out of the jar with a spoon and just two tablespoons=190 calories! I found Better N Peanut Butter and it is soooooo good and has half the calories and half the fat!!! I recommend it to all peanut butter lovers like me!

i wish they sold this in Australia! i love peanut butter but i dont buy because i know i'll eat the whole jar!

What about the sugar content and other ingredients?
  • MichelleF81
    MichelleF81 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia frozen yogurt.......yum yum yum. Also Fruit Pastel lollies here in the UK.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk-35 calories for 1 cup. I make protein shakes with it and ice cream that's only 45 calories.

I got some of this to try.. I do not like it at all.. I tried it with cereal yesterday.. I can't stand it.. I do put it in my oatmeal. I will stick to my skim milk ;)
  • heyjude1358
    Options
    There are some great things mentioned! Not sure I'm posting any new ones. :love:

Laughing Cow lite - original flavor is my fave.

Silk light chocolate soy milk. This stuff is so gooooood, especially with cheerios for a snack.

Maple Grove Farms dressings - they're all yummy, but my favorite is raspberry balsamic.

Great value frozen mixed fruit. - strawberries, mango, peach slices, and pineapple chunks.

Dannon greek yogurt - it's like dessert to me.

Fiber Plus bars - chocolate caramel tastes just like girl scout semoas!