Ladies 5'4 and UNDER... Join the Little Diamonds!

Options
124»

Replies

• miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Logan's back! Yay! Welcome Kimberly, Jamie, Kim, Humaira, and Suzzanne.

New members, please note that I while we will be sure to partner "shorties" together, new registrants will be placed on the Diamonds in the Rough Team. LD's is currently full, but the Diamond Challenge still has space.

Keep Shining!

Jamaica
  • clarech
    clarech Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Name:Clare
    Height: 5ft4"

Reason for joining: I have been doing this since February and really need someone to be acountable to so this sounds perfect for me. Plus it would be nice to feel like I'm supporting someone else
  • Moonlight17
    Moonlight17 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Name: Ruksana (aka Ruks)

Height: 5"3

Reason: I've just joined MFP and have been struggling with my (over)weight for a long time, actually I've never been thin, and I'm so happy that a place like this exists because I don't feel alone especially being a shorty hehe, and I'm also looking forward to being paired up and making new friends. Healthy competition really does help and I hope to be change my life and be smaller than I have ever been in my whole life. I know this is the start of a brand new me :) and I hope I can help others too! xx
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Thanx I'l be waiting for the announcement :happy:
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Name: Toni

Height: 5'4

Reason for joining the Diamond Challenge: I need a little extra support and someone to help me focus. I have lost 37lb so far since christmas, but I have lost my way a little. I have family support but with work and two small children it has been difficult.
    I have signed up to do a 13.1 mile (21K) night walk in October so I need to get my butt in gear to prep for it.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I keep checking this post because I'm so excited! Can't wait! Is it the 18th yet?! :bigsmile:
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I keep checking this post because I'm so excited! Can't wait! Is it the 18th yet?! :bigsmile:

Me too I'm so excited to get started! My mom is getting married on Sept 30 so I went to try on bridesmaids dresses today. This challenge is going to definitely help me to stay focused and reach my goal by then.
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options

haha, me too!
  • shortee75
    shortee75 Posts: 164
    Options

haha, me too!

Same here! Hoping to be a Little Black Diamond :wink:
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not too late to get in on this (or at least the other group that's open) I really need this right now.

Name: Brittany

Height: 5'3"

Reason for Joining the Diamonds Challenge: I've lost about 25 lbs so far and have recently been working on getting back some motivation. I've really been wanting somewhere I could talk to people every day and be held more accountable to get back on track.
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    Name : Megan

Height : 5'2 and a half (the half is important) :D

Reason: I've been a part of some challenges before and theyv'e helped but the thing lacking is that you dont get to interact with anyone, which causes me to cheat a lot and have a lack of motivation. I also go away in five weeks so I could really do with a kick up the butt from my buddy to keep going... and in return i'd kick their butts too :)
  • danasidoni
    danasidoni Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    NAME DANA

HEIGHT 5"4

REASON FOR JOINING: I would really like to be apart of the diamond challenge. I have been battling my weight for a long time now and have realized it isn't just about the exercise. the emotional facter that ties into it plays an important factor. i recently went to the library and got a copy of the 3 hour diet by jorge cruise because i needed that emotional support. I believe this group will help me attain my goal by providing the support i'm missing as well as give me the chance to do this for someone else.
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Jackie
    I'm 5'3
    I want to join the Dimonds because ...I am a dimond! :happy:

I've been through hell this year (miscarried my twins and other helth issues) and just like a dimond I'll come out shining.
    I want to have that one on one and it sounds like a great group.
    challenges are always helpfull and fun.
    I have lost 31lbs in the past 2 1/2 months
    I joined since January but I was pregnant with twins for 4months and no working out only counting my calories making sure I got all the food I needed for my babies. Unfortunatly I lost my twins and now I'm trying to get back into a better me. I find that doing this is helping with the loss of my babies. :cry: