Do any guys use myfitnesspal?

Options
124»

Replies

• ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Been here since January and use the site daily logging food and exercise. Its definately helped me lose the 30 or so pounds Ive lost. Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • cartern1
    cartern1 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I registered about a year ago but only started using it in Jan - it's working for me 70lbs down.

Nik
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    If my GF catches me posting, she beats me and burns me with ciggerettes.

LOL! I understand why.... it's like a meat market on here! Some people don't notice it, but it's obvious if you pay attention.

Sorry you get into major trouble... maybe it's what you are posting??? LOL!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I post, I'm addicted to the site, and find myself communicating with the MFP friends alot more than on the forum.
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    If my GF catches me posting, she beats me and burns me with ciggerettes.

This probably makes me sound like a bad person, but this made me laugh SO hard!! XD
  • ramius
    ramius Posts: 91
    Options
    Everybody is great and motivational, with a lot of great advice. I rarely see guys post anything, other than me.

Quick answer -- yes as a guy I use this all the time-- posting takes addtiional time so I post less but I do friend comments more
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Been here since March. It may have something to do with the vocabulary available to both genders. Women have something like 5000 words they speak throughout the day and men like 2000. We just run out of words to say or type in this case. That's why it seems like we are ignoring you when we get home, but it's really we are just out of words,.....ya that's it, we're out of wor
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Damn I thought there were guys....no....?

Lol...

Anyhow, I've been here since April...and actually post quite often. Work has been off and on, and the forums give me something entertaining to do instead of thinking about half the crappy things going on in my life =p.

Seriously, it's a great place...with great people. The support and generosity of the members in general has been unsurpassed in my experience on the internet.

Cris
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You dont see posts from guys because they are driven off the page by the threads about some guy named TOM

OMG that made my day... Thanks for the motivation :-)

But srsly, there are quite a few guys on here. They just rarely post. I only see Cris post from time to time.