Single Man Thread (Post up if you are one!)

Options

Replies

• christinet8504
    Options
    Don't mind me.. just window shopping. :devil: :love: :bigsmile:

Move over girl!!!
    LOL

HEY! I want a look too!!!
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    mfp should start a page on relationships started from this thread. I'm sure it'd have a couple eventually!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I'm here for all they eye candy that is here for the eye candy. .
  • Delorice
    Delorice Posts: 16
    Options
    I came on here tonight looking for a little motivation. If this thread isn't motivation, I don't know what is!...lol.
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread and DAMN it all these "eye candy" men are too far away. But please keep posting men, we'll keep looking (wink wink)
  • fluecok
    fluecok Posts: 52
    Options
    howdy!!!!
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    FINALLY don't have to search through a profile to see if they're married engaged.. what have you hahah
    Always up for new friends, even of the male category (;
    ugh time to face the fact that I have a guttermind like anyone else bahah
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    <

I've got two tickets to the gun show if anyone's interested, lol

best guy right here hahaha
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You qualify!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    Do I count as single? I've been seperaed for 6 months and divorce trial is in a little more than 2 months. I'm definitely not attached to my cheating soon to be ex-wife.

nope... if the divorce is not final, you're still married...
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options

True. As a woman, I have always found a wink to be effective, but only if done in a somewhat innocent "I think you're cute, and I know you think I'm cute" sort of way. Not a Joey Tribbiani/Rico Suave kind of way.

The other day, there were some firefighters collecting donations at an intersection, and when I gave one of them some money, he winked at me, and I actually started blushing.

I love Rico Suave. I like winks too...I'm the girl that never knows when a guy is flirting with her until after I'm in my car driving away and saying, was that guy flirting with me? I'm always nice to people in stores and very friendly so when someone is friendly to me out of the blue I just think it's them being friendly, but everytime I reiterate a conversation back to a friend they smack me and say UMMM DUH he was flirting with you. Blush. Oops. I apparently am very attractive at the grocery store, it's always when I get flirted with. HA!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    *raises eyebrow*

ty you're always 'raisin' your eyebrows...'
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    well. . I'm a really sweet nice guy who cares about flowers and I just LOVE my vegetable garden! I like to walk by the water and dip my toes in the sand. . it's so special. . I also enjoy watching the moon rise over the horizon and it always remind me that I'm completely insane. . I also like guns.
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    love me some good eye candy! :smooched:
  • llaurenmarie
    Options
    well. . I'm a really sweet nice guy who cares about flowers and I just LOVE my vegetable garden! I like to walk by the water and dip my toes in the sand. . it's so special. . I also enjoy watching the moon rise over the horizon and it always remind me that I'm completely insane. . I also like guns.

Insane? I'm attracted, apparently in my nature
  • _Kitten_Kate
    _Kitten_Kate Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I am posting here just so I can see all the eye candy and follow this thread ;-)

^
    ^
    ^
    what she said! :bigsmile:

ditto!
    Bring on the Hot man candy!
  • CaseRat
    CaseRat Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    G'day :)
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Single by choice ,,loving life:happy: :smile:
  • kate_sunflower
    kate_sunflower Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wait I'm seeing too many ladies posting on here again... come on guys did we scare you off? :)
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Love me some eye candy too :)