Single Man Thread (Post up if you are one!)

Options
crisanderson27
crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
Well, apparently the ladies want a REAL hat....sooo...if you're a single man, post it here lol.

This...should be interesting =p.

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Awesome thread man!!!!! Whats up ladies feel free to PM this awesomely tanned brown man!
  • marsgirlly
    marsgirlly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me giggle, classy single gentlemen :tongue:
  • tony2009
    tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Cool thread, I'll join in lol
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    Well, apparently the ladies want a REAL hat....sooo...if you're a single man, post it here lol.

Cris I have seen alot of posts from you and you are one funny guy! ;-)
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    I think, therefore I am.........single. Actually I am just much more choosy since my divorce. Rather be single and happy than in a relationship that isn't all that.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Cris I have seen alot of posts from you and you are one funny guy! ;-)

Aww! Everyone always notices my sense of humor..../sigh!

More seriously...thanks hun =D.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Y'all need to do a sales pitch or something.

If you spotted your target and had one minute to impress her, what would you do/say?
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Y'all need to do a sales pitch or something.

If you spotted your target and had one minute to impress her, what would you do/say?

Oh, oh!!

Can I take...'Hey babeh....how you doin?!'
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Whats shakin babycakes!!!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Honestly though...'hi, how are you'...sometimes a 'wow...' might escape...depending on the girl or situation.

Impressing someone in one minute or less always seemed desperate lol. Unless there's a VERY good opportunity to get in there and make her smile...you're going to look like a tool.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or am I seeing the same 3 single guys on MFP everyday? Haha.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Maybe there's only 3 of us lol?

I'm off work this week (again.../sigh)...so I've got little better to do =p.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options

You know you want some of this awesome tanned man!! :bigsmile:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Honestly though...'hi, how are you'...sometimes a 'wow...' might escape...depending on the girl or situation.

Impressing someone in one minute or less always seemed desperate lol. Unless there's a VERY good opportunity to get in there and make her smile...you're going to look like a tool.

True. As a woman, I have always found a wink to be effective, but only if done in a somewhat innocent "I think you're cute, and I know you think I'm cute" sort of way. Not a Joey Tribbiani/Rico Suave kind of way.

The other day, there were some firefighters collecting donations at an intersection, and when I gave one of them some money, he winked at me, and I actually started blushing.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

True. As a woman, I have always found a wink to be effective, but only if done in a somewhat innocent "I think you're cute, and I know you think I'm cute" sort of way. Not a Joey Tribbiani/Rico Suave kind of way.

The other day, there were some firefighters collecting donations at an intersection, and when I gave one of them some money, he winked at me, and I actually started blushing.

Rico Suave lol...I love it =D. I haven't thought one in years.

Rico......! Suuuaaaave......!

The wink thing is cute though.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

oooh man i love a little innocent wink :wink: makes me get butterflies like a giddy little girl

sorry, i know im not a single man, but i just had to chime in
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I am posting here just so I can see all the eye candy and follow this thread ;-)
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    I am posting here just so I can see all the eye candy and follow this thread ;-)

Well, apparently there's only 3 of us for the most part lol.

Hopefully some of the other guys on this board chime in for you all...that's why I made the thread =D.
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options

^
    ^
    ^
    what she said! :bigsmile:
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    lol you should know i'm gonna jump in on this one!