Single Man Thread (Post up if you are one!)

Options

Replies

• TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    also single here, for life it seems like cause the only chick I ever dated lasted less than a month till she booted me to the curb and went back with her ex that treats her terribly.

And no offense, but dont take her side plz she lead me on for months.

It's ok homie there are plenty of fish in the sea......and what happens after you have your fill of fish.......it's rabbit huntin time..........come here snow bunny!!!!
    D:
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    also single here, for life it seems like cause the only chick I ever dated lasted less than a month till she booted me to the curb and went back with her ex that treats her terribly.

It's ok homie there are plenty of fish in the sea......and what happens after you have your fill of fish.......it's rabbit huntin time..........come here snow bunny!!!!

LOL!

I wouldn't have quite said it that way =p.

Honestly though...get yourself where you want to be, in shape and happy for YOU...and girls will come running if you're as nice as you seem in the couple of your posts I've read.

Trust me man, you don't want the girl that doesn't appreciate you. The end results are hell, and if you had kids...they're doomed to pay for your mistake.

Oh, and 36, Fernley, NV...close to Reno, BUT I might be moving back to Phoenix soon lol.
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Ok now that I'm finally done reading throug the entire thread here's my thought:

Men...I think you should post age and location so we know what we have to work with :wink:

There are some pretty darn good senses of humor on here....:laugh:

And finally...are you kidding me that some of you think you're NOT eye candy??

I'm not eye candy I've been told I'm a piece of meat.

Well if you're being told you're a piece of meat, then maybe you should quit hanging out in the meat lockers 'cause that's the only place I know to find meat
  • TheTeeWhy
    Options
    Yeah, I'm def focusing on me first, my main problem with women is I'm passive agressive to the CORE. Like I know what I want, but I dont really care enough to make a huge effort at it.

I'm I guess what you'd call a beta male but... meh I've never had luck fellas.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options

Honestly though...get yourself where you want to be, in shape and happy for YOU...and girls will come running if you're as nice as you seem in the couple of your posts I've read.

Amen. We do love some confident men. Get it together, baby.
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options

LOL!

I wouldn't have quite said it that way =p.

Trust me man, you don't want the girl that doesn't appreciate you. The end results are hell, and if you had kids...they're doomed to pay for your mistake.

Oh, and 36, Fernley, NV...close to Reno, BUT I might be moving back to Phoenix soon lol.

Well he is right that after fishing season comes huntin' season so he does kinda have a point. But crisanderson, you're right, girls feed off of confidence, so when you've done it for you and you have confidence (not that "Holier Than Thou" syndrome) in yourself, they'll be eating out of your hands just like Bambi.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'm def focusing on me first, my main problem with women is I'm passive agressive to the CORE. Like I know what I want, but I dont really care enough to make a huge effort at it.

>>>
    >
    You can have one of my hunting arrows;-)
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Scott, apparently I need to keep you in a meatlocker now? LOL jk hun
  • TheTeeWhy
    Options

>>>
    >
    Bro I'm gonna do something with that arrow and I dont think ya wanna know

or maybe ya do ;)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

>>>
    >

or maybe ya do ;)

Hope you go hunting with it!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    Options

>>>
    >

or maybe ya do ;)

Hopefully it involves snagging a female LOL
  • crisanderson27
    Options

>>>
    >

or maybe ya do ;)

Hopefully it involves snagging a female LOL

$50 he'll be the first of us not single lol.
  • TheTeeWhy
    Options
    ^If that happens, I will buy everyone in here a shake weight

<_< and you will like and use it every day.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    South%2BPark%2B-%2BShake%2BWeight.jpg

:noway:
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    ^If that happens, I will buy everyone in here a shake weight

<_< and you will like and use it every day.

Haha!
  • goofynat
    goofynat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    QUOTE:

I am posting here just so I can see all the eye candy and follow this thread ;-)

^
    ^
    ^
    what she said!
    .Dito....nice going boyz!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am posting here just so I can see all the eye candy and follow this thread ;-)

ditto

^This
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Another one? Ok, guess I'll post here too. Yep, single here
    u look so sad in your photo
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Perfect thread we need to see the single men out there !! Thanks
  • crisanderson27