Single Man Thread (Post up if you are one!)

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Yeah umm.....i am assuming this is for the ladies to look at.....you know to see whose single....But......its a little weird in my opinion :noway:

It came from another thread...you probably had to have seen it to get it. I can see how it would look wierd otherwise lol.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    MMM eye candy, love it and its calorie free, bonus :)
  • aneisiena
    aneisiena Posts: 63
    hmmm.. lets see now.. single guys.. single girls.. I'd say we should have a party!!! :drinker: [<<<<Water]

HAHA I love how you specify "water." I love water! :drinker:
    Yeah umm.....i am assuming this is for the ladies to look at.....you know to see whose single....But......its a little weird in my opinion :noway:

^ The "noway" face is definitely my favorite smiley on MFP :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Can there be booze at this party too? smiley-eatdrink048.gif
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    I feel profoundly uncomfortable with being referred to as eye candy :blushing:

And to get the party started, let get on the dance floor to New Order's Bizzare Love Triangle.
    [/quote]

Hey Hill ..it looks like you and I gonna roll for a while... cause the rest of these sleepy heads needs some time to put on their dancing shoes and makeup!! :ohwell:

^
    ^
    ^ where are the quotes??? cause it looks like I said all this!
    [/quote]

<---- I already have my dancing shoes on! :drinker:
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Sadly enough this guy is single
    <

:noway:
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    I'm another single/divorced guy/dad and doing alright with it. I'm probably in the minority in that my ex and I get along better now that we're apart and we share custody of our son. Can't say I'm eye candy but I am sweet (or so I've been told). Also can't dance but give me a good mosh pit and I can wreak some damage.
  • nicolerah

It came from another thread...you probably had to have seen it to get it. I can see how it would look wierd otherwise lol.

Nothing's weird about single guys posting on a thread so us single ladies can take a look!! :flowerforyou:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497

OMG you too...its..i LOVE it:)
  • nicolerah
    I feel profoundly uncomfortable with being referred to as eye candy :blushing:

And to get the party started, let get on the dance floor to New Order's Bizzare Love Triangle.

Hey Hill ..it looks like you and I gonna roll for a while... cause the rest of these sleepy heads needs some time to put on their dancing shoes and makeup!! :ohwell:

^
    ^
    ^ where are the quotes??? cause it looks like I said all this!
    [/quote]

<---- I already have my dancing shoes on! :drinker:
    [/quote]

And they are gorgeous shoes girl!!
  • nicolerah
    Can there be booze at this party too? smiley-eatdrink048.gif

lol... only if we join mojo's gym and work it all off after!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member
    GO on girls scope me out...........if you like send me a message ! :bigsmile:
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    ^^^Ditto
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Another one? Ok, guess I'll post here too. Yep, single here.
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    I'm up for that party! We can all bust a move like the six flags guy in runningneo122's signature (LOVE it!) , that should be a good workout, and then hot tub sounds goooooood. Especially if us girls are wearing heels dancing ;)

Let's get the beat jump up now YEA!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adGVpCsf9N4
  • nicolerah
    I'm up for that party! We can all bust a move like the six flags guy in runningneo122's signature (LOVE it!) , that should be a good workout, and then hot tub sounds goooooood. Especially if us girls are wearing heels dancing ;)

Ahhhh.. a lady after my own heart!! Welcome to our singles partttttyyyyyy!!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    This thread seems funny so far. Bump.

And THAT was the point =D.

No 'playas' allowed lol.
    :grumble: *backs out slowly*

(^^^ that and :noway: are my fav smilies.)
  • 963Nitro
    963Nitro Posts: 82 Member
    Single, holla!
  • nicolerah
    Hi folks.. welcome!! It seems the op of this thread decided to stop playing for a while! Where are you Cris???
  • shasslock
    shasslock Posts: 56
    Single...not single...who cares when you're just looking?