Single Man Thread (Post up if you are one!)

Options

Replies

• Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    duharforstået: Ja, jeg forstår at du er single! Jeg har måske brug for hjælp med at skrive beskidt dansk...:wink::flowerforyou:
    oh really? say that again-Ty
  • Chuckw40
    Chuckw40 Posts: 201
    Options
    41, 5'10", Maryland
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Single in Phoenix. 38

Click >HERE< to Add to Cart. :flowerforyou:
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    hmmm this must be a better way to meet single men than going to a club lol!!

Anything is a better way to meet single men than going to a club lol.

Honestly though, at least here...you've got one common interest to start with. It made sense to me way back in July of last year anyway =p.

true but you still have the chance of some perverted weirdo, who just wants to imprison you in the hole in the ground behind their house kinda thing! and this could go either way with guys or girls!
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Haha I think this has turned into the single women thread...

Women moan about guys treating you like meat...don't know what you're complaining about!

I'll never complain about being looked over like a piece of meat. I've worked damn hard to make my body into something Grade A. You think I did all this for my health? pfft

Haha damn straight, screw health benefits...everyone look at meeee!!! lol
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    What is the count up to???? And how many of you are moving to Alabama ( wink, nod, wink ).
  • liljgrafix
    liljgrafix Posts: 177
    Options
    Soo many to look at.. Hot.. hot... hot... ok... damn look at those muscles... hot.. nice bike... ohh its a girl(skip) hot.. hot and heeeyyy how uuuu doin :)
  • jaquwa
    jaquwa Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Best thread ever!!

Any single UK guys, north west (if I am going to be picky!! Petrol is expensive now a days :wink: )

I know almost £1.50 a litre now! :grumble:

And apparently people are panic buying because David Cameron suggested we all top up our petrol! :angry: :grumble:
  • Tracey1147
    Tracey1147 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    hmmm this must be a better way to meet single men than going to a club lol!!

Anything is a better way to meet single men than going to a club lol.

Honestly though, at least here...you've got one common interest to start with. It made sense to me way back in July of last year anyway =p.

So Cris, is your name back in the hat??
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    So Cris, is your name back in the hat??

I'm sorry, but no Miss!! I am happily taken with a beautiful red head that snuck in and stole my heart when I least expected it lol. I'm still having tons of fun watching you all though :).
    Well, apparently the ladies want a REAL hat....sooo...if you're a single man, post it here lol.

This...should be interesting =p.

Cris I have seen alot of posts from you and you are one funny guy! ;-)

Aww! Everyone always notices my sense of humor..../sigh!

More seriously...thanks hun =D.

I noticed the abs, but c'est la vie :wink:

Lol!! I just saw this...thank you so much lol.
  • daddiod
    daddiod Posts: 37
    Options
    Im here too.....
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I bet none of the single guys are from Sydney.

Because there are none!!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Well this is unique lol
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I bet none of the single guys are from Sydney.

Because there are none!!

That's true - a friend of mine lives there and when he learned the rule he got married! Bad times I'm afraid... ;)
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Monogamy were ideas of clerics and virgin priestesses, we are primal beings, i say JUST HIT IT-Ty
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    FUN thread!!

i don't think there are any single guys where i live!! ( with the exception of my ex, but hey, he's my EX for a reason!) this whole town is cute married couples and families. i definitely stand out as a single parent, LOL!!!!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    No hunting for me...gave up.

Oh, and 28 from Atlanta, GA here.

Finally, a man who understands....Age & location...Nice!! So much easier than checking out the profile for that info...Thanks for sharing!! :)

16043484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • autumnk921
    Options
    Soo many to look at.. Hot.. hot... hot... ok... damn look at those muscles... hot.. nice bike... ohh its a girl(skip) hot.. hot and heeeyyy how uuuu doin :)

LMAO...This!! :)
  • autumnk921
    Options
    We need a single ladies thread

We need to do just a SINGLES ONLY! Thread - Men & Women!!!
  • liljgrafix
    liljgrafix Posts: 177
    Options

LMAO...This!! :)

Hey just being honest