5'8...whats your goal weight?

2»

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    I am 5'73/4" My goal is 135lbs but my real goal is to be defined and get rid of as much cellulite as possible. I want that line on the side of my thigh and i want some abs popping and amazing arms that are a bit intimidating to men. lol I also want strength so i can kick but if needed.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    I'm 5'8", 35 yo, and my goal is 20% body fat....weight becomes kinda meaningless when you have lean muscle mass :)
  • aprylkemper
    aprylkemper Posts: 123 Member
    I'm 5'8 and I thought that my goal weight was 140. I am at 150 now and can fit into a size 4 dress - I have been working with lots of weights too though so the weight comes in a smaller, tighter package :smile:
    I am not sure that I will make it down to 140 without looking too thin so I am aiming for 144 now (which would be 50 lbs total) and if I get there, anything extra will be icing on the cake.

I'd say set a flexible goal, knowing that you might not have to make it all the way there to be really happy with how you look.
  • Aireyma
    Aireyma Posts: 55
    I'm 5'9 and im aiming for 145 but I'll settle for 155!!
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    I'm 5'8 and im 166 right now and at 164 im "normal" BMI. But my goal is 135. I have never been that thin before so I have no idea how that will look. I'm very curvey and when I was 150 people told me i was skinny all the time so 135 might be pushing it but I would like to try.
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    I'm 5'10" shooting for 170. Though I'm more concerned with getting down to about 8% body fat than actual weight.
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    I think 150, but I will reassess as I get close to that.
  • Madrow
    Madrow Posts: 62
    I'm 5'8", 30 years old, and my goal weight is 140 lbs. my frame is a small-medium size with my shoulders and hips at a medium build but my wrists at a small build. I could try to go smaller but want to see how a toned 140 looks and feels first.
  • Alittlebitmessy
    Alittlebitmessy Posts: 4 Member
    I am 5'8" and currently weight 123-122. My goal weight is arou.nd 115 or 117. I have a small frame, and I dont look thin at 123, so I was hoping to get my measurments down. Right now I am at 31-26-38. {i have small hips but a big butt} I wanna get to 31-24-35
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    I'm 5'8" and 114lbs right now. Ultimately I'd like to get up to 125 at the very least, but really just as big as possible while staying lean. If I could get up to 150lbs or more with <15% body fat I'd be very happy. I know realistically that this will take years but I put on mass at a decent rate.
This discussion has been closed.