• JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    Alright count me in!

YEAH MY BUDDY HAS JOINED US!!!!!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Yes we start on the 9th ...results on the 16th and every week thereafter... no one is going to be kicked out.... we compete each week. we have 16 people (or at least i think you are all people.) so far.
    will we send starting weights this saturday?
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    ooh im excited about a challenge, i joined a challenge b4 but ppl started not getting on n it stopped, Good luck every1.x :bigsmile:
  • blessed1976
    blessed1976 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im in... I will weigh in saturday...so excited about this new challenge....
    Hey everybody my name is Shereka, Im new to the challenge
  • aimes3747
    aimes3747 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in.
  • Sumijain
    Sumijain Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. My first challenge ... yay!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Ok, I will join too =)

Question though....what happens when we reach our goal weight and don't want to lose anymore weight? Does that make us "the" loser each week? This might be a dumb question though....lol
  • bomomar
    bomomar Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    If you reach your goal weight you are the winner already. That's the whole idea is to help us all reach our goal. If you reach your goal you will probably want to drop out of competition. I hope we all have to drop out for this reason.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    If you reach your goal weight you are the winner already. That's the whole idea is to help us all reach our goal. If you reach your goal you will probably want to drop out of competition. I hope we all have to drop out for this reason.

Oh man, I am saving up my money then. I have a feeling I'll be the "loser" quite a few weeks if we're playing until we reach our goals! Lol.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    I have a question for you, bomomar. Is there any way that I can use "last week's weigh-in" as the official weigh-in for the challenge? I just recently changed my weigh-in from Saturdays to Mondays. Now, I've got all my days planned out on a Monday to Sunday basis. I would weigh-in on Saturday's too for the challenge, but a part of my recovery from bulimia is to only step on the scale once a week. So, my starting weight would be 160.4 from July 4's weigh-in, and I'd report my loss for the week next Saturday as July 11th's weigh-in... Could that work?
  • Fitzgeraldguy
    Options
    I'm in...competition time people!

^__^
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    can't wait to weigh in tomorrow!!!
  • CanadianScot
    CanadianScot Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Count me in! This sounds like a great way to keep me motivated! I am also in Scotland so will find a charity to donate to over here!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am in, this sounds like a great idea.
  • bomomar
    bomomar Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Funky and anyone else can report what ever weigh-in date you want. As long as you do a one week period it is fine. Your weigh-in date does not matter just report the weight you are using on Saturdays
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    ill do it but go to a nurse to be weighed and my appointment is wed is that ok
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    Funky and anyone else can report what ever weigh-in date you want. As long as you do a one week period it is fine. Your weigh-in date does not matter just report the weight you are using on Saturdays

Thanks!
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm in also. Do I have to give my starting weight though... LOL!
  • kiwicakes
    kiwicakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun, I'd like to be part of this :)
  • Tonilynn70
    Tonilynn70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am in.. maybe the thought of losing money will keep me motivated!!!!!