What was your REGULAR worst meal

Options

Replies

• kellyrorie
    kellyrorie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Pizza. LOTS of it. Stuffed crust with sausage and bacon. I dont even want to knowt he calories...cause I can polish the whole thing off. OR cheddars chicken fried steak - 1341 calories. Gross. That one got me to 238 lbs. and little debbies of any kind.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    5 guys bacon cheeseburger (920 calories) and fries (620 calories)...oh and a Dr Pepper (200)

yummy 1740 calories:noway: :noway: ....last time I went I got the little burger and ate half the fries and it made me sick :sick:
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    1 slice of large pepperoni pizza from pizza hut (pan crust) 380cal a slice.
    sausage mcgriddle from mcdonalds - 420 cal.

my main weakness was really the portions. i still have those from time to time but then i eat healthy the rest of the day. like one slice of pizza instead of 3. =P
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Anything from 5 guys where all the burgers are over 1100 calories, and the fries alone are around 700 calories.
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Taco Bueno Mexi Dips and Chips. 1086 Calories.. holy ****. I think I usually got a Beef Muchaco with that as a combo. 496 calories. So, 1582 calories for that meal. In comparison, my DAILY calorie goal is 1210-1250 or so.

Taco Bueno does have a chicken taco salad, however, that is only 359 calories as long as you don't eat the fried taco shell. The sodium is high but I would consider that as a "treat" sometime.
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    edit - double post, sorry
  • rgutie1
    rgutie1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    5 Guys is a Big one but probably the worst I regularly ate was chinese food.

I live next to Chinatown and we would order and large meat Orange or General Tsao chicken or Beed Lad Nar, a large combination fried rice, and an order of pot stickers. Assuming a third went in the fridge, my third was at least 2000 calories. I say at least because I am not willing to add it up at the moment.
  • jerseynegrita06
    jerseynegrita06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My regular worst meal is Five Guys...every Sunday & Wednesday after church I had to have a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a Dr. Pepper...I gave up burgers for Lent & I started eating hot wings from the pizza shop daily...just talking about this makes me hungry =(
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    McDonalds: (Ewww, & Ughhhh) Large 10 Piece Nugget Meal, w/ Fries, Sweet Tea, & Bar-B Que Sauce over 1300calories {I ate this almost everyday for about 2-3 or more months}
  • sezgirl
    sezgirl Posts: 23
    Options
    definitely peanut butter! i used to eat it by the spoonfulls.. its to the point where i dont even buy it anymore because its too tempted. i prefer it over chocolate or lollies anyday!
  • brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    Egg McMuffin or Sausage Egg McMuffin with grape jelly
    two hashbrowns and a large coke..I would have that at least 3 days a week for breakfast...I can't even think about eating something like that now. It almost makes me sick.

I know what you mean!! I look back at some of the foods and amounts that we used to eat and it is crazy!!! No wonder I gained weight!!
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Back when I was in high school I used to eat a triple bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's with biggie sized fries and a full calorie drink.

I don't even want to do the math behind how many calories that is...
  • brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    I have no idea the calories on it and I would hate to total it up because I am sure that I would be in shock but every Saturday morning my husband and I would make a big breakfast....french toast, bacon, hashbrowns and eggs with lots of syrup....to think about eating that much makes me sick!
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    Options
    Any trip to Cheesecake Factory (Crusted Chicken Romano + Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake....omg).
    Any trip to 5 Guys (Double cheeseburger + fries).
    Any trip to Maggiano's (Mom's Lasagna + bread).
    Any trip to Olive Garden (Manicotti + breadsticks).
    Any trip to Original Pancake House.
    Any trip to the local pizza places.

So many more to list...
  • brown_eyed_girl_06
    Options
    my favorite was cheesecake factory...
    my portion of an order of avacado eggrolls: 250 cals
    my favorite chicken toastada salad (3 KINDS OF DRESSING!!): 1131 cals!!!!! (I never finished it, but definetly ate majority of it!!!)
    AND lemon raspberry cheesecake: 734 (I ALWAYS finished this :) )

total: 2115!!! almost TWICE what I eat now in a whole day in ONE MEAL!!!

It is crazy when you think of it like that!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I called it taco salad: at least 2-3 cups of tortilla chips, smashed onto the plate. Layer generously the following: ground beef with sodium loaded taco powder, refried beans, salsa, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, black olives. The plate was a 9 inch dinner plate and I loaded it up till it was mounded like 3 inches high. Then ate it all.

One day I may want to calculate that, but that day is not today.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Spicy Big crunch combo with gravy at least once a week. :|

sandwich 610 cal 32 grams of fat
    coleslaw 150 cal 8 grams fat
    fries 440 cal 22 grams of fat
    gravy 90 cal, 8 fat
    drumstick 160 cal 10 fat

total 1450 cal 80 fat
  • peripah
    peripah Posts: 120
    Options
    Tim Horton's everything bagel toasted with herb and garlic cream cheese, at around 420 calories. I used to have one 4-5 times a week for breakfast. I know it's not a huge amount like some have posted but it's indicative of how careless I was about calories and nutrients!
  • Madrow
    Madrow Posts: 62
    Options
    I never had a regular worst meal but my favorite worst offender was Frisch's Tartar Sauce. It's only 200 calories... for 2 tablespoons! A smear isn't bad, but I put that sauce on EVERYTHING, and even used it as french fry dip! And at 5-6 tablespoons each time. After I started paying attention to what I was doing and gave it up for a week, I lost 4 lbs without changing anything else in my diet or activity level! It goes to show we have to pay attention to what we are putting into our bodies.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    A regular day for me could look like the following:

Breakfast:
    40% of a box of cereal
    drown it in 2% milk
    probably 1200 calories

Lunch
    can of soup
    either
    4 lunchmeat, mayo, and cheese sandwiches
    or
    an entire package of saltines
    probably 1500 calories

Dinner
    box of macaroni and cheese
    can of peas or tuna
    around 1000 calories I think

Also throw in a good 5 cans of regular coke or pepsi, possibly 2 cups ish of ice cream for at least another 1000 calories

For a good while my mom stopped at mcdonalds and got me a big mac meal PLUS another big mac for lunch, because she had a coupon.