TWEENERS 10/19 - 30 to 100 to go

Options
So here we are in week 3 of our challenge. It seems that our leader has left us but i talking with several of you - we want to keep this going. Please send me a PM with your info so we know who is in this challenge and who your partner is. I will post each duo. I'll look back to see if I can remember all of the details of our challenge

So last week. I kept going with the water and I kept up with eating green.....so this weeks challenge....DOIN' DAIRY!

I find that only when I add a sprinkle of cheese I get any dairy - on a recent Biggest loser episode they talked about "how perfect" skim milk was to get your body going...protein, vitamins, blah blah blah. But it made me think about it...so this week - have your serving of dairy---yogurt, cheese, milk....I am sure there's more we can each think of.

IN ADDITION - I triple dog dare anyone who is brave enough---keep up with your water and greens too! That's what I'll be shooting for~~I might just shoot my eye out! :laugh:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    So here we are in week 3 of our challenge. It seems that our leader has left us but i talking with several of you - we want to keep this going. Please send me a PM with your info so we know who is in this challenge and who your partner is. I will post each duo. I'll look back to see if I can remember all of the details of our challenge

So last week. I kept going with the water and I kept up with eating green.....so this weeks challenge....DOIN' DAIRY!

I find that only when I add a sprinkle of cheese I get any dairy - on a recent Biggest loser episode they talked about "how perfect" skim milk was to get your body going...protein, vitamins, blah blah blah. But it made me think about it...so this week - have your serving of dairy---yogurt, cheese, milk....I am sure there's more we can each think of.

IN ADDITION - I triple dog dare anyone who is brave enough---keep up with your water and greens too! That's what I'll be shooting for~~I might just shoot my eye out! :laugh:
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    Dairy is easy for me, I have at least one yogurt per day. I love my yoplait (boston creme pie). Ofcourse I only have the nonfat yoplait, but I do eat yogurt pretty religiously and I LOVE cheese.:drinker: :bigsmile: :smokin:

I am still keeping up with my water intake as well as my greens, it's the greens that are hard for me, but now that I know there's a problem, I know that AI need to fix it!!

I'll pm you with my details, my partner is singcoz, she's busy at least till Monday, I'll let her know the challange and that she needs to pm you.

Thanks for the challenge.
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Ya Chrissy. I can do this one. I love yogurt, milk, and ice cream!!!!! I'll try to keep it all up. I love being accountable for all of this healthy stuff. I keeps me motivated.

Happy water, greens, and dairy everyone. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Think about the tune to She'll be comin round the mountain when she comes......

Happy Water Greens and Dairy Everyday
    Happy Water Greens and Dairy Everyday

OOOOHHHH Happy water greens and Dairy
    Happy water greens and dairy
    Happy water greens and dairy everyday!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Where's all the Tweeners today????
  • MsNewBooty
    Options
    Good morning!! I am eating my usual breakfast right now, Yoplait Light fat free. This morning it's Lemon Cream Pie. YUMMY!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Ah Ha! I used skim milk with my tomato soup for my dairy! - water halfway there and green apple for my green!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Bump

Hope you tweeners are still out there!
  • nellienell12
    Options
    Well I had my 8 glasses of water,:drinker: bell pepper with my dinner, now I think I'll have some ice cream or yogurt for my dairy.:wink: Yay!!! Now if I could just get in the habit of taking my multi vitamin pill. :grumble: This slowly adding things in is wonderful for me. I still need to add in exercise, but right now I want the eating thing down to where it would be second nature. Can't wait to be skinny!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • nellienell12
    Options
    Good morning Tweeners!!!!! I did get my dairy in yesterday, I had enough calories for it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Let's get in that water, greens, and that dairy. Yummy!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I am starting a new post Tweeners Challenge - Join Now to try to add members to our group. If you have friends invite them to come back and we'll keep this going. I hope some of the others will come back too!

If you would like to join, please send me your info.

And yes - I had my greens (green beans, green apple), dairy (cheese-fat free) and water-80 oz yesterday!
  • kdanderson05
    Options
    what info do you need, and I would like to join too? Do you need like our weight and what not.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    what info do you need, and I would like to join too? Do you need like our weight and what not.

Send your start weight and your final goal weight. We check in on Fridays (to avoid the weekend blahs)

You can send it in a PM if you prefer.

We can Wii together and be Tweeners togethers....that means Wii are Tweeners, right?:laugh:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    hmmmm.... this one is going to be a hard one for me. usually the only dairy i get is in the half and half in my coffee. and a little bit of cheese on my homemade fajitas.

maybe i should take my butt over to Whole Foods and get some Stonybrook Farms yogurt. that is SOOOOOO yum!
  • singcoz528
    Options
    hey hey! This one will be easy! I LOVE YOGURT!!! yay!!!

I'm still having some midterms this week but I'll keep in touch!

whats PM mean? Profile message?
  • chrissyh
    Options
    It's a tough one for me too - I do love yogurt but for some reason don't think to buy it or grab something else when I am looking for breakfast. But I had fat free cream cheese with blackberries on 1/2 bagel so I am good there. Need water, and haven't thought about my greens for today - I may have to eat grass out in the yard - I need to go to grocery store. How funny would that be - a "cow" in my yard!!!!! :laugh: Hey - if we can't laugh at ourselves life is no fun!

.....Lactose intolerant peeps....you can still be in this challenge with us - you can count your substitute products (Lactaid, soy milk, etc) OR just keep up with the water intake and daily greens.

Good luck!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    PM is private message
  • chrissyh
    Options

Good luck with your tests....
  • MsNewBooty
    Options

whats PM mean? Profile message?

HIYA, Partner!!!!! Glad to see you here. :flowerforyou:

GOOD MORNING everyone!! I had my dairy yesterday, yogurt for breakfast, cheese with my dinner, also had green beans w/dinner and 64oz of water through out the day. YAAA! I'm feeling good about this weeks challenge!!:glasses: :drinker:
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I would love to join if you'd have me! :flowerforyou:

I'm sitting at 203 right now with a goal weight of 160.

Bring it on....I'm up for the challenge.