Everywhere but my stomach shrinking!!

2»

Replies

• jennacle
    jennacle Posts: 8 Member
    I have felt the same way which is how I found this page, I was wondering what the deal was...thanks for posting this question and to all who responded...
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    People will tell you that you can't concentrate on one area and expect to see results. While I'm sure that's true on some scientific level, I started to do a couple hundred varied crunches every day and lost an inch in the lower part of my abdomen and a half inch in my waist within the first 7-10 days.. It tightens stuff up and holds the fat back a little better I think. Whatever it is, it's fine with me. Youtube different crunches and abdominal exercises. Do them every day unless you're very sore. I think I skipped a couple of days a week.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    have you tried the 6weeks six pack by Jillian Michaels? I havent tried it..but if it concentrates on just abs..might be worth a shot.
    And I get the whole family is sick of hearing it..I usually do it at the dinner table and tell them how muh calories they are eating...I think they are tired of me..LOL
    You can't target weight loss in a specific spot and abs are made in the kitchen. Not a dvd.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    That's the last place to go...keep punching!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    OP deactivated the account... and you guys are responding to a six month old thread.
  • Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Well I am glad I read this topic, now I know that the belly fat is gonna be the last to go.
    Thanks for starting the topic, I know I learned alot this morning.
  • OP deactivated the account... and you guys are responding to a six month old thread.

Ha yeah I noticed when I went to look at her diary, check out the carbs.
  • Lyric82
    Lyric82 Posts: 119
    I have the SAME problem!!! Do you tend to gain weight first in your stomach? I know for me, that's where it goes first...right to my waist. Usually where you gain weight first is the last place to lose it. Just keep at it..it will happen!!!! Sending good vibes you way...:flowerforyou:
  • whats ur diet like? protein based are best as they burn more fat reserves. good luck.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    OP deactivated the account... and you guys are responding to a six month old thread.
    hahaha nice
This discussion has been closed.