tummy after 2kids and 50lb lost(sorry, more flesh than i rea

Options
13»

Replies

• amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    If I had a tummy like that, I'd show it off all. the. time.

Good work!
  • kellydoyle76
    Options
    Great stuff Lady, and If you want to show it of then go for it! Bet your hubby was telling you to show more. hahahaha! If I look like that a goal, you wont be able to keep clothes on me. look out!!!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Please share with us how you did it!
  • BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Girl if my figure looked like yours, I'd be butt naked in Walmart shopping for new towels! You go!!!!! You think THAT'S a lot of skin? Just wait til I can fit all of me in one pic! HA! You're a bathing beauty!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    be proud...u look great!! congrats!!
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Dang girl...you look great! Where's the fat....I don't see any! Fantastic job!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    wow, are people really giving you a hard time because you put up a skin disclaimer? well you look amazing, enough to make some people in this thread a little jealous apparently ;) keep doing what you're doing, and keep showing that skin, you earned it!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I hope to look like this one day! Amazing! :D
  • chrisuy
    chrisuy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Post two kids, that's amazing!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    by kids you mean you adopted a couple puppies right? :tongue: There is no way you had 2 kids and look that HOT! :blushing:
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss... bikinis and workout gear also show off losses w/out the skin factor if that's an option for you in the future. Keep working hard and there is no doubt you'll reach your goal!
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    wow girlie you look amazing i wish I looked like that & I have no kids
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    by kids you mean you adopted a couple puppies right? :tongue: There is no way you had 2 kids and look that HOT! :blushing:

i wish!! i'd be alot less stressed! lol.

clintswifeymomof4...thanks, tbh it was just a quick 'oooh you look good, get the cam out' shot just after hitting the shower so there wasn't any pre-planning to find a bikini but i will remember that next time

thanks for all the positive comments
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!!

If I looked that good, there's no way I'd be wearing clothes. =P

Awesome effort!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • zerocal
    zerocal Posts: 3
    Options
    You look amazing! Good Job =)
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!!!! AS MY WORK OUT PARTNER AND I ALWAYS SAY WE ARE GOING TO BE "BBN" IN THE GYM...THAT'S BUTTERBALL NAKED...YOU ARE THERE! YOU GO GIRL!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Saw this on Good Morning America this morning, and thought of this thread...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-body-mommy-makeover-trend/story?id=14021689

Makes me wonder what she did at the gym. Just cardio? She ate salads... heck, if I have a salad with dressing, it's as many calories as a shrimp or chicken and veggie stir fry, without as many nutrients, especially protein.

I'm not saying surgery is never the answer. Sometimes it's the only option. I just wonder how much money she'd have saved if she joined MPF and did more weight training. :wink:
  • mrshammy3939
    mrshammy3939 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!