MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    9 cups of water- done!
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    9 cups of water- done!

Brilliant, well done mate.

TODAY is another DOUBLE DAY. Everything you burn gets doubled.
    Last double day we managed a total of 10416 cals burned (after doubling). I'd like to see you all beating what you burned that day, but save some in the tank because tomorrow is a quadruple!
    Also, great work yesterday by most of you on your water intake, I'm especially proud of those of you who struggle with your water anyway.
  • denyse24
    denyse24 Posts: 62
    Options
    todayfriday aug 11th mycalores burned are of 218 :) nt much butbetter than nothing !
  • babydull
    Options
    todayfriday aug 11th mycalores burned are of 218 :) nt much butbetter than nothing !
    Brill, well done!
  • babydull
    Options
    TODAY is a QUADRUPLE day. Yesterday was rubbish (though I do appreciate every mile we did row)! One of our lowest ever. Let's make today one of our best!
  • babydull
    Options
    TODAY is a DOUBLE DAY. Yesterday only six of us took part. We have two members not logging at all, and one on holiday. Let's all push ourselves and remember why we joined this challenge!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    date: 8/14/11
    calories: 1,180 x 2 = 2,360

We've been experiencing bad storms in the OKC area. Have been without power for 2 days. Just got a new router for internet yesterday from COX Cable. Seems like one of the t-storms sent a surge through our home and fried the one we had. Back up today and it felt good having a great workout!
  • babydull
    Options
    date: 8/14/11
    calories: 1,180 x 2 = 2,360

We've been experiencing bad storms in the OKC area. Have been without power for 2 days. Just got a new router for internet yesterday from COX Cable. Seems like one of the t-storms sent a surge through our home and fried the one we had. Back up today and it felt good having a great workout!

Sounds pretty scary, hope you're ok.
    Awesome burn, well done.
  • babydull
    Options
    Challenges for the week from Lee:

"We have a team finished and a few that will be this week !!!

I am happy to keep going so Teams can all finish. can teams carrying on people comment here so i know who to "remove" or sink or what ever !!

GAMES THIS WEEK !!

ONE WATER DAY !!!
    2 DOUBLE DOUBLE DAYS
    all other days just normal miles !!!

have fun, keep up the great work !!! "

Any preference which days for both?

Last week we moved the boat a total of 2308.24 miles. That's incredible, well done everyone.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    date: 8/15/11
    calories: 807

Any day for double days will work for me! I saw an ad in the Sept issue of Lucky magazine that read "Be the Girl you were TOO LAZY to be yesterday". Yeah, that sums it up for me! I need to work harder to complete my goals and help our boat get around the world!
  • babydull
    Options
    date: 8/15/11
    calories: 807

Any day for double days will work for me! I saw an ad in the Sept issue of Lucky magazine that read "Be the Girl you were TOO LAZY to be yesterday". Yeah, that sums it up for me! I need to work harder to complete my goals and help our boat get around the world!

great burn. Ha, that's a good one! You can do it! We can all get this boat home!
    I'm thinking Wednesday can be water day, as I'm at a funeral.
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    my long run days are Wed and either Sat or Sun (can do either)... Woohoo! We are moving this boat!
  • babydull
    Options
    my long run days are Wed and either Sat or Sun (can do either)... Woohoo! We are moving this boat!

Ok well as I say, Wed I'm at a funeral, but no doubt I'll be hungover Thurs (heading straight to the pub after for the wake type thing). So shall we say Wed and Sat as doubles, Thurs as water?
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Hello. :) Back from vacation, and back to the gym today. 682 calories burned for Tuesday, 8/16.

I didn't log while camping last week, but can work out approximate calories burned for each day if you can retroactively add any of them. Please let me know, and I can send a list if it's useful.

Great to see the boat's still making good progress.
  • babydull
    Options
    Hello. :) Back from vacation, and back to the gym today. 682 calories burned for Tuesday, 8/16.

I didn't log while camping last week, but can work out approximate calories burned for each day if you can retroactively add any of them. Please let me know, and I can send a list if it's useful.

Great to see the boat's still making good progress.

Lee said it's cool for me to add them retrospectively, so that'd be great please do message them over.
  • babydull
    Options
    Hey all don't forget today is a DOUBLE DAY. Looking forward to seeing your miles!
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Aug 17th : Double day I burned 1233 calories, I hope you are not too hung over tomorrow♥
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    Options
    date: 8/17/11
    calories: 1,303 x 2 = 2,606

Yay! Go team!
  • babydull
    Options
    Great work guys! Really impressed.
    And yes, i am terribly hungover.
    Good job today's water day- so all please make sure to drink your nine glasses, and let me know.
  • VeroJuly
    VeroJuly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    All 9 glasses of water accounted for ♥