The Reel Winners [CLOSED GROUP]

Options
Hey guys!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    Maybe this is a blessing in disguise for me. Now I don't have to figure out who jumped ship by reading all of the old thread.
  • Meglm1117
    Meglm1117 Posts: 70
    Options
    Great, thanks! :)
  • Whatnow50
    Whatnow50 Posts: 93
    Options
    Thanks for the new link.. I'm here! Got the logo in my signature also! YAY!

Good luck everyone! I gotta get of this thing... husband is starting to wonder what I'm up to! lol

Thanks for having me in your boat!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the new link.. I'm here! Got the logo in my signature also! YAY!

Good luck everyone! I gotta get of this thing... husband is starting to wonder what I'm up to! lol

Thanks for having me in your boat!

Glad to have you!!
  • denyse24
    denyse24 Posts: 62
    Options
    yahoo , a new thread , welcome to all new member and as official bartender all of you get a sex on the beach , enjoy :)
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    yahoo , a new thread , welcome to all new member and as official bartender all of you get a sex on the beach , enjoy :)

And as the official squeaky floorboard on the poopdeck, all of you deserve a big SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAKKK from me to you. :P Hehehe.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    July 7
    527 calories
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thanks for creating this and thanks for the updates.

Welcome to all our new team members, I hope we can support you in achieving some personal goals whilst we work towards our team goal!

Don't forget, if you are able to find some time to burn some calories today, that it is double day today so every calorie counts twice!
  • funkyspunky871
    Options

Not bad, but let's see if we can pull in front of Feelin' Nauti today. I'm seriously dreading working out today (because I think the 30DS's getting a little repetitive for me), but once I get through it, I think I'll be better motivated to do something else and burn a few more calories. DOUBLE DAY HERE WE COME!!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks for starting the thread.

We're having a going away luncheon for one of my co-workers today, so I wasn't sure I'd be able to fit in my usual mid-day workout. But, it being a double day, I couldn't skip. So I was thinking of y'all when my alarm went off an hour and a half early this morning. :sick:

Hope everyone is having a great Friday. :happy:
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    So I was thinking of y'all when my alarm went off an hour and a half early this morning. :sick:
    Aw that's so fantastic! Much appreciated and really awesome.
  • babydull
    Options

Not bad, but let's see if we can pull in front of Feelin' Nauti today. I'm seriously dreading working out today (because I think the 30DS's getting a little repetitive for me), but once I get through it, I think I'll be better motivated to do something else and burn a few more calories. DOUBLE DAY HERE WE COME!!
    Awesome, you'll do great. Yes, let's try our best, team!
    We're nearing the Canary Islands. Might stop off here, my favourite holiday destination!
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Glad to see that DOUBLE day means double calories and not double workouts! LOL- I was stressing over when I would try to fit a second one in! 796 x 2 calories today, July 8 (I sent you a message GoneWithTheWhinge earlier today...)
  • babydull
    Options
    Glad to see that DOUBLE day means double calories and not double workouts! LOL- I was stressing over when I would try to fit a second one in! 796 x 2 calories today, July 8 (I sent you a message GoneWithTheWhinge earlier today...)

The thought of double workouts makes me want to cry! Great rowing!
  • babydull
    Options
    Worked my *kitten* off today.
    8th July- 1069 burned, so doubled is 2138 = 42.7 miles.
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    July 8th

981 burned x 2 = 1962 = 39.24 miles.
  • babydull
    Options
    July 8th

981 burned x 2 = 1962 = 39.24 miles.
    Fantastic.
  • babydull
    Options
    Whatnow50 hasn't updated yet, but we're in different time zones. I'll check in the morning, it's late here.
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, wonderful wonderful burns everyone. You are all doing so well!

7th July we moved our boat 150.4 miles. We had 7 team members either on rest days or not yet checked in so that is an absolutely fantastic calorie burn for the rest of the team!

So far, for double day we are at 202 miles moved! Still have loads of team members to check in for that one - love those time zones!!