The Reel Winners [CLOSED GROUP]

Options

Replies

• GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi, sorry I am late in updating, we went our for the day (and totally blew the calories!!) but for double day we moved our boat 408.88 miles.

Thanks for updating me with your calories everyone, I check here and pm's before updating and if I'm missing someone I do check your status updates to see if there is anything on there to try and keep the calories all on the right days!

I have messaged to try and get our new team members names on the map, hopefully that will be done when its next updated, even without the double day miles having been added we're still sitting middle of the pack, which show how hard we've all been working!

Colfii - 500 is a fantastic burn! That's a huge amount of calories to expend during one workout!

funkyspunky - Good going, the hardest worked for calories are the most valuable. Well done on finding the motivation to get those extra ones done!

Babydull - on fire, totally awesome!

Okieworkout - thanks, all updated, that was a huge burn! Wow!

Once again, thanks everyone for your enthusiasm, we are doing great!
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    7/9

708 calories
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    June 9
    867 calories
  • Whatnow50
    Whatnow50 Posts: 93
    Options
    July 9 677 calories

There's a lot of stairs on this ship! And a ton of walking to be done!
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    Options
    Thank you for the updates, fab work everyone!

WhatNow50 - dedication! Counting calories working out on holiday! Fantastic
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    What's the state of play today (Sun 10th) please GoneWithTheWhinge?
  • babydull
    Options
    10th July: Just 303 from me today. That's 6.06 miles.
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    Options
    Sunday game is canceled.

UPDATED!!!
    Ok

First sorry about not getting the Sunday game sorted, I ran out of time, plus a few people rightly pointed out that that game was being more about luck and not actually rowing the world.

SO this weeks games

TUEDAY is DOUBLE DAY

THURSDAY IS .............. KIDNAP DAY........ attack a boat again........ same as last time, but the boat under attack can still count the kidnapped person

SAT is ........... TRIPLE DAY !................. I see that weekends tends to be one of the hardest ones to keep focus and get a good work out in............. so I hope by it being triple day it will give us all time to look at our work outs and PLAN !

ALSO anyone looking for a new team member or if anyone want to join, please post here so people can get teamed up !

Hope you are all liking the game !
    PLEASE BUMP

Lee....

For 9th July we burnt a total of 10822 calories to move our boat 108.72 miles. Still waiting for the burns for Sunday the 10th to come in, have just sent the miles for the 9th in so our boat should be moving on the next update!

Sorry I've not been on the ball over the weekend, not been well and have had to take it easy, haven't been to the gym for 4 days, heading back there today to ease back in so hopefully I'll be a better contributor again soon.

There have been some great calorie burns over the weekend, but need to give a special mention to Tsydow who did an outstanding 2550 for the 10th July. Wow!

Any suggestions for boats to attack on Thursday will be most appreciated.
  • babydull
    Options
    Sunday game is canceled.

UPDATED!!!
    Ok

First sorry about not getting the Sunday game sorted, I ran out of time, plus a few people rightly pointed out that that game was being more about luck and not actually rowing the world.

SO this weeks games

TUEDAY is DOUBLE DAY

THURSDAY IS .............. KIDNAP DAY........ attack a boat again........ same as last time, but the boat under attack can still count the kidnapped person

SAT is ........... TRIPLE DAY !................. I see that weekends tends to be one of the hardest ones to keep focus and get a good work out in............. so I hope by it being triple day it will give us all time to look at our work outs and PLAN !

ALSO anyone looking for a new team member or if anyone want to join, please post here so people can get teamed up !

Hope you are all liking the game !
    PLEASE BUMP

Lee....

For 9th July we burnt a total of 10822 calories to move our boat 108.72 miles. Still waiting for the burns for Sunday the 10th to come in, have just sent the miles for the 9th in so our boat should be moving on the next update!

Sorry I've not been on the ball over the weekend, not been well and have had to take it easy, haven't been to the gym for 4 days, heading back there today to ease back in so hopefully I'll be a better contributor again soon.

There have been some great calorie burns over the weekend, but need to give a special mention to Tsydow who did an outstanding 2550 for the 10th July. Wow!

Any suggestions for boats to attack on Thursday will be most appreciated.

Excellent.
    I hope you are feeling better now.
    How about attacking the lead boat? Seems logical.
  • macenro
    Options
    July 10th:

932 calorie burn is my best estimate.

I probably did over that but I had to use MFP "lawn mowing" estimation. I use one of those 1900's push mowers with no engine that you have to push pull push pull push pull just to keep it cutting grass. Quite the hour workout. Felt more than the 350 calories it said on here.
  • babydull
    Options
    July 10th:

I probably did over that but I had to use MFP "lawn mowing" estimation. I use one of those 1900's push mowers with no engine that you have to push pull push pull push pull just to keep it cutting grass. Quite the hour workout. Felt more than the 350 calories it said on here.

Awesome! Really well done.
    Again a HRM sounds like a good plan for you.
  • babydull
    Options
    Ooh and I'm very pleased Tuesday is double day- that's my big burn day with my Workout class!
  • macenro
    Options
    Awesome! Really well done.
    Again a HRM sounds like a good plan for you.

I won't be able to afford a HRM for a few months at least.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    date: 7/10/11
    calories: 825

Thanks for the logo!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    432 calories burned for me today, Sunday 7/10.
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    Options
    July 10th:

My dad used to have one of those! Bet you're feeling it in your muscles now!
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    Options
    Ooh and I'm very pleased Tuesday is double day- that's my big burn day with my Workout class!

I was going to start lifting on Tuesday but am postponing so I can get a decent cardio burn in, and rejigging for Saturday as well!!
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    Options
    date: 7/10/11
    calories: 825

Thanks for the logo!

Good burn!!
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    Options
    432 calories burned for me today, Sunday 7/10.

Nice work, well done!