Replies

• feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow! Super burn...great job!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 744 today. So with the double that would be 1488 towards today's miles.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Oh, somebody give me some motivation to exercise a little more tonight. I meant to go on a three mile walk around 7:30pm, but I got distracted. Now it's 9:30pm, completely pitch-black outside, and I don't feel like exercising anymore today. Sigh... I'll do something. I will not let our team down. No reason to waste a double day on some measly 300-something cals burned. I'll update later tonight with the total.
  • Colfiii
    Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hi,

I have to report 500 cals for today :)

... well well ...a s always hope to do better tomorrow
  • denyse24
    denyse24 Posts: 62
    Options
    :drinker:
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options

July 8
    488 calories

Sorry guys. Those are actual calories recorded by my Polar HRM, and I worked hard to burn them.
  • denyse24
    denyse24 Posts: 62
    Options
  • Whatnow50
    Whatnow50 Posts: 93
    Options
    So I was thinking of y'all when my alarm went off an hour and a half early this morning. :sick:

Wow, that's dedication! Thanks from a newbie!
  • Whatnow50
    Options
    Worked my *kitten* off today.
    8th July- 1069 burned, so doubled is 2138 = 42.7 miles.

OMG! I'm impressed... and maybe scared!
  • Whatnow50
    Options
    Whatnow50 hasn't updated yet, but we're in different time zones. I'll check in the morning, it's late here.

I send mine in a private msg after my workout.... 470 calories today. Should I just post them here?
  • Whatnow50
    Options
    Gosh! I thought maybe one more post so I can fill a whole page of just me.... I'm a dummy, will try to get everything in one post from now. Geez!

Anyway, thought I'd say my calories come from my new HRM Polar FT7... so hopefully accurate. Wish I could use what the treadmill tells me but it's way elevated, darn!

I'm off tomorrow on a cruise to Alaska, my plan is to log food and exercise daily and on here for calories. Hoping it works out.

Have a great week and Thanks again for adding me to your boat! :glasses:
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Worked my *kitten* off today.
    8th July- 1069 burned, so doubled is 2138 = 42.7 miles.

OMG! I'm impressed... and maybe scared!

That was just a big push for the double day. I felt exhausted after!
  • babydull
    Options
    Whatnow50 hasn't updated yet, but we're in different time zones. I'll check in the morning, it's late here.

I send mine in a private msg after my workout.... 470 calories today. Should I just post them here?

No no, that's cool, I wasn't sure if you'd left for the boat yet is all.
  • babydull
    Options
    Gosh! I thought maybe one more post so I can fill a whole page of just me.... I'm a dummy, will try to get everything in one post from now. Geez!

Anyway, thought I'd say my calories come from my new HRM Polar FT7... so hopefully accurate. Wish I could use what the treadmill tells me but it's way elevated, darn!

I'm off tomorrow on a cruise to Alaska, my plan is to log food and exercise daily and on here for calories. Hoping it works out.

Have a great week and Thanks again for adding me to your boat! :glasses:

That's great, I really need to get a HRM soon. enjoy your time away.
  • babydull
    Options
    hi,

I have to report 500 cals for today :)

... well well ...a s always hope to do better tomorrow

That's great though! Some very welcome rows.
  • babydull
    Options
    I just spotted our boat has the old members list on the map. Could you update it please, GoneWithTheWhinge? Thanks.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Ok. I am an MFP moderator and would like not close this thread.

Please keep your comments to a positive manner regarding your team members. Support is so very important, tearing down others adds nothing to your weight loss journey.

As for retorts, these are also not allowed.

Please keep it civil.

I am not sending a warning to anyone but if this continues, I will not only send warnings to all, but report it to Mike.

Thank you for keeping this a safe place for all!

Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator

4) Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

5) Topics which are started with the intent to denigrate, belittle, or disparage another MyFitnessPal member, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. Such topics will be instantly deleted and may result in the banning of the original poster. This includes following another poster around in the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, spreading gossip or rumors, posting email exchanges between users, etc. Keep the drama off the forums!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
  • babydull
    Options
    Dear Mod: Noted.
    Moving on.
    July 8th: 878 cal= 17.56 miles.
    GoneWithTheWhinge, please can you remind us regarding the state of play tomorrow please?
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you guys have received my calories for the last few days. Please double what needs to be doubled. Here's my count:

date: 7/8/11
    calories: 354

date: 7/9/11
    calories: 1,011

I was traveling by car the orther days so my last post was on 7/4/11. Now I'm home and back to my schedule.

Could someone post the link to our new logo? Thanks!