Down 50+, thought I would see more of a difference

Options

Replies

• jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    There is a big difference...your face is slimmer and you can tell your belly is smaller too!!!
    Great work, keep it up!
    (we are our own worst critics!!!)
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    OH there is a definite difference..keep up the great work...:smile:
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference! I know how you feel because I have lost over 50 pounds and I can't see it on myself either, yet others say they can, like what others are telling you, it is a lot harder to see it on yourself!
  • cruiseking
    cruiseking Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You're kidding right? C'mon man, there is a HUGE difference. Plus you are over the half way hump. I bet your workout stamina has doubled. Burn it up! Good Luck.
  • steffaleffa
    Options
    Holy smokes I definitely see a difference! Amazing job!
  • thenewkarisa
    thenewkarisa Posts: 207
    Options
    I see a huge difference.... and you already look a lot younger
  • ktieman
    ktieman Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Take a good look at your face and upper body, we can see a huge difference. I thought the same thing about my weight loss of 65 pounds; I can't see a big difference but everyone else could. Keep up the good work.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    R U CRAZY??? what dont you see??? your body, your belly, your neck, your face....you are doing awesome....keep it up.....your brain will catch up with your body eventually....BUT IT IS THERE.....
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    DUDE it is a HUGE difference!!!!!!! You are doing fabulous keep it up!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    That is a FANTASTIC difference!!! Congrats on your loss!! :smile:
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Your so use to seeing yourself its hard to tell. Well I CAN TELL!!! Great job!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference, especially in your face / chin! Great job!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference! Maybe because you are wearing horizontal stripes in the "after" picture, you are not seeing it as clearly. But you look GREAT! Try taking a picture of yourself in the same shirt you were wearing the first time!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    OH there is a definite difference..keep up the great work...:smile:

Ditto. good job!
  • abeachlady
    abeachlady Posts: 88
    Options
    Big difference, but those horizontal stripes are working against you.
  • phil412
    phil412 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    BIG difference! Great job!!!!
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    HUGE difference, you look great! Keep it up. I am a fellow bowler too!
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    huh? you look like a different person. completely!!! Put that bowling shirt back on and see how differently it fits!!! Bet you need several sizes smaller now. Great job!
  • ShampooIsBetter
    Options
    Thanks all. I guess I see it when I look at the two pics side by side. But I was just focusing on the flaws of the current pic before. I forgot to compare it to the starting point.

And yes, my head/face no longer have a nice, round form to them. It's almost egg-shaped. Never thought using the words "egg" and "head" together would be a compliment.
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Just my 2 cents!! Horizontal stripes are never good on anybody!! But looking past the shirts... I can totally see a difference in you. You actually look like a younger version of your former pic!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!