How many calories to LICK a popcorn bag?

13»

Replies

• koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    I was going to post something humorous, moderately offensive, and very sarcastic.. but a really good song just came on the radio and distracted me.

Just assume it was funny. K thanks.
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147
    Scrape the salt and oil off the sides, melt it down in a spoon and you have popcorn crack!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Scrape the salt and oil off the sides, melt it down in a spoon and you have popcorn crack!

Can I mainline it?
  • mattbryan
    mattbryan Posts: 147

Can I mainline it?

Only if you melt it....when it starts to crystalize, you're SOL!
  • SkimosGirl
    SkimosGirl Posts: 13
    I was going to post something humorous, moderately offensive, and very sarcastic.. but a really good song just came on the radio and distracted me.

Just assume it was funny. K thanks.

LoL!
  • vicky_unni
    vicky_unni Posts: 24
    I have to say that put a smile on my face reading that message. But honestly I would have to say that they would count everything when figuring the calories.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    I was wondering if the calories on a box of popcorn take into account licking the bag.

My favorite part of eating popcorn is working my way through the popcorn, and getting to enjoy licking the bag xD

The problem is, I am having a difficult time determining how many calories I am taking in.

Thank you!!!

Dump out the popcorn, then lick the bag, and use the calorie count for the popcorn.
  • lauren0985
    lauren0985 Posts: 48 Member
    I was wondering if the calories on a box of popcorn take into account licking the bag.

My favorite part of eating popcorn is working my way through the popcorn, and getting to enjoy licking the bag xD

The problem is, I am having a difficult time determining how many calories I am taking in.

Thank you!!!

LMBO!!! I gigggled outloud...I've always thought about doing that...but I thought it was just me!
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    I often wonder how many calories licking things contain!! Like licking crisp packets etc...

I mean how on earth do people work out all those calories! Also, if licking the inside is already counted on the calorie amount stated on the bag does that mean that by NOT licking the bag you are actually having less calories than what it states on the packet?
  • dreamtoned10
    dreamtoned10 Posts: 163 Member
    lol this would never have entered my head!!!! Although it would also never enter my head to lick a popcorn bag lol

Interesting topic!!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    I didn't actually read the whole thread so I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but most popcorn labels give you the calories for un-popped and popped. The calories in the popped is less than in un-popped and I think there is a difference because of what is left in the bag (they assume it just gets thrown away). But I have always had a problem figuring out the calories in popcorn anyway because of this :blushing:
This discussion has been closed.